The Football Team

Our school is cheap AS FUCK.

So you know what they did? They made the cheerleaders and football players share the same bus. The ride was about 5 hours to get where we needed to go, so it was going to be a long ride.

Here's the thing most people don't realize. Heterosexual white jocks are the pussies of the universe. THEY ARE COMPLETE SCARDEY CATS! Especially if they think some other guy is gay.

But their true weakness?

Girl's

Periods.

Oh yes, the demented uterus that they love to stick their pen15 in also terrifies them.

So, me and the other cheerleaders were on the bus with the jocks in the back.

"OMG! So, someone played a prank on my brother by sticking a pad on the front of his car. It wasn't even ruined! It was like, brand new! He was so freaked out he cried to Dad and both of them were too chicken to get it off I had to do it! They wouldn't stop crying!" I complained.

"It's so embarrassing with guys and having to mention it! My Dad was unpacking and putting away the stuff we bought from the dollar store and he got out a box of tampons and asked me where they went. I got flustered and said, 'Um, my vagina?' he burst out laughing and was all like 'I meant which damn shelf!' Talk about embarrassing!" some girl said.

"Oh please! I remember one time when I was 12 at summer camp a pad dropped onto the floor. It wasn't even opened, and I was too embarrassed to admit it was mine. The guys freaked out and the gym was swarming with screaming you boys who were scrambling to get as far away from it as possible! The head counselor had to come pick it up and throw it away!" my friend said.

"Oh, you think that's bad? Our camp counselor thought the guys were making fun of the girl's periods when we were 11. She got the entire grade to come into the basement and lecture them about it. She was all like 'You boys need to stop teasing the girl's about their bodily functions. Their panties get ruined from the blood and they get cramps and that is not easy! You guys need to stop joking about it, because there will be no way for you to avoid PMSing women,' and all the girls didn't even know any of the guys were teasing them. We were all like 'what are you talking about?' and the guys were all red faced and confused. They were 11! And then the counselor reached up and took out her big earrings and held it out in front of the guys. Big silver hoops too, and said, 'If I hear abotu any of you joking about a bleeding vagina, I will stick these earrings into your earlobes and yank! Understand?' Man, the guys thought she was PMSing right then and there!" one girl said. "They were scarred!"

"Damn, ironic the one this straight guys seem to love is also the thing they are. Pussies," one said.

"Hm, want to try an experiment?" another girl smirked evilly.

"What do you suggest?" one girl asked.

"What if we were to throw a tampon at the jocks in the back?" she grinned.

"Are you serious?!" they asked.

"Yeah, why not? I mean, like, it could be fun," she said.

"Alright does anyone have a tampon?" I whispered, so the guys wouldn't hear. Though I doubted they would, they were being very rowdy. Plus, they kept throwing spitballs in our direction.

One girl dived into her hand and pulled out a box.

"Got 'em," she said.

"Alright, anyone got a slingshot or something?" I asked.

Another girl unzipped her bookbag and pulled one out. "My brother kept throwing rocks at me so I took his slingshot," she said.

"It's going to good use," I said.

I ripped open the box and got out a tampon, unwrapping it.

"Wait, who's going to do it?" one girl whispered.

"I'll do it," I volunteered. I couldn't wait to inspire many young girls to use their new type of 'amo'.

"Alright, everyone take cover," I said. They all ducked down, and I had a clear shot of the quarterback.

I placed the tampon in the toy slingshot and pulled back the rubber band. Hopefully those archer lessons would help my aim. I let go of the rubber band and the tampon flew directly into the open mouth of the laughing jock. It caught in his mouth as he spit it out and it landed in a kicker's hair.

The boy pulled it out by the string, and once he saw what it was, he screamed the most high pitched, girly scream I've ever heard. He flung it as it was being tossed about the bus and boys. They screamed and scrambled and pushed against the seats and each other to get away from it. It wasn't even bloody, it was unwrapped and plain. They screamed and cried.

"What is it?"

"OH LORD JESUS GET IT AWAY FROM ME!"

"EW EW EW EW EW EW EW!!!!!!!!"

"OH MOTHER OF GOD WHYYY?!"

They cried and started bawling, jumping over seats and throwing it away from themselves- which only made it worse because it would land near/on someone else. They screamed and yelled and the tampon went flying out of the window-probably on someone else's car. They were still panicking though and causing such a mess. So many buff guys were crying and wailing to their mothers in the back of a bus.

The bus driver even had to stop the bus in the middle of the highway to get over there. And the bus driver was P-I-S-S-E-D.

The guys eventually calmed down, sucking their thumbs and rocking back and forth. The girl's and I rolled our eyes and snickered at their wimpiness.

In all, complete, and total honesty, I did regret something. One itty bitty thing that I regretted with all of my heart about this entire foolish situation involving the tampon/bus thing with these low life jocks. It was something I really did regret about all of this.

I wish I threw more.