"I can't get over someone who I was never under?" I told her and she awkwardly left, leaving me hanging.

Why did she just leave me without saying that? What did she mean?

Oh well.

Even though, this Park Jimin doesn't know that I exist, I will always be his number one fan— in my world. In these 4 walls.

Stanning Jimin is, well, sort of a hobby.

I huffed and finally walked out the room, dragging my feet towards the balcony. The balcony where I let everything out. And also the balcony, where all I see is the sea shore, no other humans.

Just birds flying above the layer of glass.

---

Few days passed. It's been the same. 4 hours of home schooling, and then other times watching kpop, and then one hour of actually exercising.

Mum tells me to exercise to keep fit, and growing up, I only got used to it. Though it doesn't seem normal based on the internet.

I was in the living room number 3, watching TV, and suddenly, news came out.
PARK JIMIN FROM BOY BAND BANGTAN SONYEODAN, HAS BEEN REPORTEDLY MISSING.

Park Jimin?

My lips quivered, I felt the tears fighting to explode.

What is going on?

This means he's gone from BTS...

This can't be happening, who in the right mind would do that?

I was almost at the point where I was going to cry, until, that happened.

I saw my parents walking to me with huge smiles on their faces.

"Yoo Ri-ah, could you go to Room 12?" Mum said, but I was still upset and worried about Jimin.

"Room 12, the biggest room, that one?" I asked, one more time to ensure.

"Yes, that room." My Dad replied and I slowly stood up from the couch.

"Okay..." I muttered before taking a trip to room 12. My mind was in a mess still.

Jimin, he was missing still. Where could he have gone? I don't want to see BTS without Jimin... They're incomplete and compliment one another.

What am I going to do if Jimin isn't in BTS anymore..? What is BTS going to do? They're going to be so hurt, I can't imagine them hurt.

What are the other fans gonna do? They're gonna be really hurt as well...

---

"Room 12." I said to myself as my parents followed me here.

I realised that, in my whole life, this was the second time I went in here. This room was nothing much actually. It's just another room. A really big room, which could be called a house.

I opened the door, and before I knew it, I was pushed in, and my parents locked the door.

What the heck was that for?

I slowly stood up, and I looked around, still confused and clueless.

"I wonder what Mum and Dad were planning." I sighed as I continued walking around.

And then I saw a figure suddenly. A figure of a man. I was shocked, but I knew my parents wouldn't leave me with a bad person. Though, one man won't be able to hurt me anyways. (A/N hah you thought, one man is all it takes to break your heart)