Chapter 1

(A/N 2020, I'm absolutely grossed out by my own writing, I wrote this 4-5 years ago and pardon the cringe, I'll take time to edit)

Jung Yoo Ri's P.O.V

I'm Yoo Ri.

I come from a wealthy family, and I've been spoilt a lot. But the thing is, I have never left this house before. My life is just, in a 6 storey house.

Just a rat in a lab.

Public school ? Nope.

Home-schooled. I was home-schooled. Everything I did was at home. Life, was boring.

I don't have friends. I don't know what are friends. Never, really never, had one.

Though, I've seen many people over the TV screen.

Especially these idol Singers.

No friends.

I only had online mutuals.

"Yoo Ri-ah, you know, we want you to start having friends, and even get a boyfriend." Mum said to me once.

Just that one time.

But I shook my head no. I was never prepared for the world. I was stuck at home since I was born, what else could she expect from me?

"I have social media. I don't need a boyfriend or a friend." I said bluntly, before continuing what I was doing, watching fancams of Jimin.

That's pretty much how I've lived life.

"Fine, you're never going to leave this house ever then." Mum said and I didn't really care. I was already used to it.

Does it really seem like it matters to me?

I've never touched the outside, I don't even know what it feels like, I'm pretty sure I'll just stay here.

Being a loner, I just stayed at home everyday, feeding myself with kpop videos. It was kind of a natural thing now. My room was my cave. My house was my world, my earth.

One day, I walked out of my room and saw one of my personal assistants holding a piece of paper out at me.

"Mr. Jung wants you to fill this form out." Miss Yoon, one of my personal assistants, said as she passed the form to me with both arms, respectfully.

Weird, all of a sudden, I'm requested to do some stupid survey which probably won't change my life.

"Mhm." I replied coldly. I never really talked to anyone properly before. It was hard, so I ended up being a cold person.

I went to my study room and placed the form on the desk, before grabbing a pen.

Okay, first question. should be easy.

Who do you love? : Park Jimin!

I filled the first question with ease and also, with a smile. He's really... dazzling.

Best friend? If none, do you want one? : kpop / my phone ?

I chuckled to myself. So lame, yet, it's true.

"Way to go, Yoo Ri." I told myself. After being a cold lonely girl for years, I developed a habit of talking to myself. It fills a void.

I filled out a few more weird questions, but ended up feeling satisfied as my hand writing was neat. It was just satisfying.

I looked to my door, and saw Miss Yoon already waiting for me. She gladly took my form, before looking at it and sighing.

"All about that Park Jimin guy again? Yoo Ri-ah, you really need to get over him." Miss Yoon said and I have to admit, was a little ticked off.