Act 1 Scene 1

"Ooh I'm looking forward to this."
"But it's the last one!"
"You never know. They might make one about Harry's future kid."
"Ok let's just watch this thing."

NARRATOR: A dark stage; we hear the "ding" of an elevator as it comes to a stop. An Elevator Voice says...

"Ok this has never happened before." Ron said.
"What do you mean?"
"The narrator."

ELEVATOR VOICE: Bottom Floor. The Department of Mysteries.

LUNA: Lumos. Lights up on Luna. She takes out wand then leaves elevator.

Everyone gaped at Luna's exact twin.

NEVILLE: Luna! Wait for me! Neville comes out of elevator out of breath.

"I have a feeling Neville and Luna will be a bit more main in this."

LUNA: Come on Neville!

NEVILLE: Sorry. It's a nervous tick; I slow down whenever I have to hurry up.

"That makes no sense."

LUNA: Wow, we're here. The Department of Mysteries. Isn't it wonderful? All the world's most mysterious and magical anomalies in one booby-trapped labyrinth. I wanna see the Room of Death!

"No I don't." Luna frowned.

she takes out a disposable camera Smile Neville! she takes a picture and the flash goes off

NEVILLE: Can we just find the rest of the DA? Before the Death Eaters, gulp, find us?

"Is all of the DA there?"

LUNA: Oh yeah, we're here on a mission. The very last of the Death Eaters broke in and we gotta catch em! Maybe I should turn my flash off. the flash flashes again. Oops! That'll be a good one! Neville panics and jumps into her arms.

Neville turned bright red.

NEVILLE: Ahh!

LUNA: Neville, don't be such a guppy. What's the worst that could happen?

NEVILLE: We could get caught by Death Eaters.

LUNA: I think you mean killed. We could get killed by the Death Eaters. That would be a lot worse.

NEVILLE: Oh d-d-dear.

Everyone looked a bit upset.

LUNA: singing. It's been a long time coming. But tonight is the end of the war my friend. Tomorrow only one side will remain. We will win or we will lose the fight, either way it's the end, no use to pretend. It's the final show, we gotta go, meet our destiny! This is the end!

"She's a good singer."

Luna and Neville are surrounded by DEATH EATERS, who close in and grab them.

NEVILLE: Oh no! Death Eaters!

LUNA: Be merciful and kill us quickly! FENRIR GREYBACK slowly comes into the room.

"I would never say that!" Luna protested.

FENRIR: Well, well, well. If it isn't Luna Lovegood and Neville Schlong-bottom.

"Really? Again?" Neville complained while everyone else laughed.

LUNA: Gasp. Fenrir Greyback. She takes a picture