Chapter 12 - Invite

Start from the beginning

What?

Why did he have to apologize, it was her who should say sorry! His unexpected gentlemanly attitude relaxed her a little.

"No Tony, it was my fault. I was the one harassing you." She finally dared to lift her eyes to meet his. His face was unreadable but she was sure there was no sign of mockery in it.

Thanked god!

He exploded into a laughter, "you were far away from harassing me Louise, trust me." This time he rested his palms on her hips and pulled her closer gently, "Although..... I really don't mind you did what you did last night again in the near future.... Admit it my Whiskey....." His breath tickled her nose. "You want to haul me to your bed..."

Oh she took back whatever heartwarming judgment that she had toward him just a second ago.

Louise squirmed.

Her last night encounter with him reminded her of how much she wanted him. He was spot on, she wanted to drag him onto her bed and made love to him. She remembered how hard his body was and how masculine his scent against her nose. She nibbled his earlobe and kissed his strong neck for god sake.

"I want you to talk dirty to me and say that I have impressive biceps, that my chest is magnificent and I must taste divine. And yes I have tattoos and I will be more than happy to strip down for you to look at them, just tell me your place or my place...."

She knew it... she knew it all along. He wouldn't let go!

He seemed to be a gentleman about it, worrying about her an all but deep down inside she knew, she wouldn't hear the end of it. He enjoyed it too much, teasing her and made her blush.

She shivered when Tony started to plant butterfly kisses along her jaw.

"Admit it Whiskey..." he whispered in her ear.

"Tony, let go of me!" she was finally able to push her voice out her suddenly dried mouth.

He sighed loudly and took a step back. "Okay fine. I know I am not your type and all...." He pretended to sulk. Slowly he went back to his chair and slumped into it.

And Louise couldn't help to feel disappointed when his hands left her.

Oh for the love of god, what got into her?!

"I am sorry. I knew the smell. I should stop you. It was totally my fault!" he admitted his mistake again and his face looked serious, "I thought it wouldn't be that strong. Kimmy must mix it with something else."

"What was that anyway?"

"Horny goat weed." He said.

Louise choked hearing the name. "Hor.... Horny what?"

"Horny goat weed, ancient herb to help romance in the bedroom."

"Oh....." she blushed furiously.

"But not to worry it's also good for you, it help your period pain." He winked. "Mrs Ling, my Chinese neighbor used to give it to my sister during her period. It shouldn't be that strong though, that was why I let you drink it."

"Tony!"

"Well, I need to know how you feel about me, now I know....."

"It wasn't like what you think." Louise tried to deny it.

"Oh I think I know precisely what it was...." He bit his burger and chew it. "So Louise, did you have to use a dildo last night?" he threw an unexpected question once he swallowed his food. His face looked innocence but she knew perfectly that he was far from it.

"WHAT?!"

"You know that I can satisfy you better than a dildo..." he grinned.

"TONY!!!!"

Oh my god, this pervert became more and more vulgar by the day.....

"I am sorry.... I am sorry...." He lifted his palms and smiled at her.

She swore she would throw her shoe at his smug face if she could.

"I have a favour to ask though." He changed the subject of their conversation and his playful face turned serious.

"What is it?"

"I just got back from my meeting with Mr Barron and he asked for you."

"And?"

"He invited you for our dinner tonight."

"Why?"

"Let's just say that one of the reasons he was so keen to work with me is because you are part of my team."

"What do you mean?"

"You answered his phone. You tell me."

"But... But...."

"I already explained to him but he scowled me for not giving you a job. Now if you want to help your desperate friend, this will be the one. I promise, this is business dinner. I am not trying to trick you into a date, although I wouldn't mind if we go for a movie after."

Louise groaned loudly and Tony knew it was her way to say yes.

"Great!" he clapped. "Should I pick you up at six thirty?"

***