The Star of David means Parul

Pampanga is known for its culture of Christmas Light you heard it. Sila po naka jackpot dahil alam nila kung sino talaga ang anak ng Dios naitalaga noong 900 BC.

Nagsimula na ang vigil mass ng mag katoliko at Muslim sa ibat ibang bansa. Ang dating daan. El Shaddai. Adventist. Muslim. Prophets. Prophecies. Ressucretion. Ploygots. Saints. Pharaohs. God and Goddess. Romania. Greek. Nazareth. Canaan. Jordan. Egypt. Alexanderia Library. Solomon Palace. Senakulo. Kalbaryo. Krus. Libingan ng mga Maze. Pointuis Palate. Bethlehem. Abraham. Christ the King. Holy Father. Holy Spirit. Blessed Mary Magdalene. Holy Eucharist. Holy Son.

Nagsimula tayo sa Ash Wedenesday. Pabasa matapos before magprusisyon. Holy Thursday. Arrested. Black Friday means The Seven unforgiving sin of Canaanites. Black Sunday. Death of Christ. Canaan Warriors. Saint Gabriel message to Virgin Mary. Saint Peter message to Mary Magdalene message. Saint Thomas Aquinas misery. The reconcialation of Moises and his all descendants not forgiven. Rebaptism and recommunion rites. Confessions. Genesis. Exodus. Kingdom of God. Holy Monday- Saturday. Assumption in Corpus Christi Black Friday. Finding the disciples of Jesus with his whole family. Rhodes Island means Paronai. Baptism of Eucharist and Son of God in a form of Judaism. Holy Tuesday. Jeruzalem. Philippines. Telling Messonic in Apprition in message. Rebaptism and Regenerate in second time in Jeruzalem. The conjuring. The hunting. The Possessed. The new mellinuim world with buried and alive. The demon chi. The Artic Circles. The blood moon. The howl. The Christum. The hails. The worshippers. Prophets. Churches. Prophecies. Fiesta.

The Ressucretion of Disciples and his worshippers in form of Holy Spirit in baptism. Prophets of Holy Eucharist. Prophecies. Homily. Altar. Death Traps. Relics. Prophets. Prophecies. Son of God. Hails and Hymns. Faith Healers. Mecenaries. Witch and Wizards. Original Format ng bible this year 2016.

Kailan ang lahat ng yan ay may examples. Explaination. Who are the person in Prophets. Who are the wriyers of Prophecies. Kailan ko yung hiatoria nila. Saan sila naggaling. Ano ang mga kapangyarihan nila. Demons. Archangels. Saints. Okey. Mayroon diyan sa loob ng activities.

Dream note: We are going to buy Camera. Audi. Printer. Netbook from Sony Vaio. Samsung Galaxy 6s. I will see her humus and her nipples. We are going to eat in David's Tea house then we are going to eat pizza sa Shakey's. J.CO at Starbucks. I will sex her in toilet. We are going to buy sneakers in Sneakers in converse and skechers. We are going to buy new clothes for me.

She will be asking and pleading to sex her in room. I will kiss her humus and I will drink her breastmilk to suckle her nipples and licking her neck. Kissing her humus repeat. Massage her private parts repeat. I kiss her lips in pervert stlye in the church.

She will be laid rest in bold and I will tap her humus repeat. Next day, she will experience the pain in her humus.  We are going to bath together. I am going to first bath. I will bath her while kissing her lips passionately. I scrub her back and front kissing. Licking. Sex. she did not know our Grandmother Cleopatra gave her power to satisfied her cravings in sex. Before our graduation, she felt different she was vomiting and she is not wearing clothes anymore. She went to me and our anscestors created a fire from hell. She is about to die. I carried her to fire then. She is different from before.

She is gorgeous, fastity and hot teacher. I am getting away from her. Sorry sa nagawa ko sa iyo dati sa Dominican. Mapapatawad mo ba ako BEM. Hindi. Kakasalan ko kung bakit kanaganyan sa akin. Ikaw ang gusto ko. Ikaw ba rin ba mahal mo ? Hindi na at busy na lang ako sa school. Umiiyak at panaghoy. Dumating sina Ally at ibang turista. JP ! Koya ! Nasaan ka Ally sa loob ng ring of fire. Dalian mo.

Manuel ! Si Satan at ibang kasamahan niya. Adlib: Wag kang kayo lalapit sabi ni Father Olet. Nakawala ako sa krus at sinunog ni Saint Michael. Pinatay namin yung mga Prince of Demons at ako naman sinabi ko kay Satan saan ka pupunta ? Suntok ko siya muna at pinako sa cruz kasama na yung apoy.

Ano sinabi niya: Ang init at ang haoti. Tama na tama na. Nahuhugol sa init. Mga kasamahan niya pinagtataga at mga iba kinain namin ng buhay. Adlib: Nawalan po kami dalawa malay. Nawala kami bigla. Adlib: Jeruzalem. Ano po inilagay kay Ally ? Anuserum means Apocalyse. Ano sa akin ? Inilagay po nila yung King Cobra. Ibat ibang uri ng Cobra. Black Mamba. Black Scorpion mula pa sa mga Cleopatra at Ramses 2.

Blood of Poseidon. Red lightning gift of Zeus. Blood of Saint Peter. Blood of King Tut. Trident Sword means dagger and other deadly weapons they have. Human Sacrifice. The Devil Jin still in chain. Blood of Jinpachi. The fusion of the two. The reunited friends since birth. The changing of the body. New moves. Firebolt. Shrank with picture. Chain of lightning. Lightning bolt. Static. Flying kick. Chi up. Force feet. Flying with conjuring and last one is back kick.

What is side effects ? Maltration and draining Energon ang kaso kailan kain ng marami. Dream note: She will measurement me in wardrobe in full complex. I will hug and touching her breast and humus in massage and she will join full of sex in her life.

The time will come JP and Ally will be part of heaven seated on their trone forever. They seated in their throne in they raise as a Two child of God.

They called Ally. Alyssa M. Valdez. Emmanuel M. Valtazar. Means Holy Eucharist with Messonic words and coming from their mouths and writing about New world and sufferings of Nazi from their works in their won country. They persecuted pranks and traitors in the government. They are working hard to avail the money to pay tuition fee to go to Ptankster Serum means Professional Prank. China government still working against Catholics but they are so many. They killed many people.

As Royal Guardians, we are ready to shield our country but they did not know that our Military has a Command ship for submarines and Warships. They are all ready deployed in various places in Mischief Reefs. Japan, North Korea and China declared war against Philippines.

They deployed their battleship. They attacked us. The Philippines are ready. The Philippines used all missiles and Anti Nuclear war heads and they fired them. The submarines and battleships got sink automatically each direction there is no possible to reach Philippines.

The North Korea surrender to us as a gift. Call before post poned Graduation we are going to jave Military exercises. Now, they experience the highly hightened alert 24/7. We exposed them in Manila and hunting the Husseims and calling them. President said They returned to North Korea and what a suprised. They are now active hunting Husseims in their places and releasing Catholics and Filipinos because they protected him and as a payback he is now part of Catholic too.

Japan as 11 billion populatation and many of them are poor. Seniors. Japino. Filipino Catholics. Japanese Catholics went to Philippines and started a new life in Mandaluyong. The Japanese people are angry wiyh me. They did not like it. In Undokai 2012, I forced Fuji wiyh his brother Yuuta and I choked them. I am going to choice I kill each other or I will buried them alive. We are going to kill each other. Sorry ! Guys I am not joining the riot. I am not joining too. Rikkadai and Saint Rudolf are not joining the riot. Time starts now.

The humps. Shouting of the dying. Applause from Catholics in Okinawa and Kyushu. No one there on my way. I see do not tell me you are going to seek judgetist from our Grandpa. Yes, I do. Alright. Undokai song On my way.

On my way by Undokai
Sore Sore odo ne haruwo.
Seserentu de Hasamerunde
Ponti nule Herun de gago wo
ON MY WAY ! Dance Musical Instruments

Hail the Prince !
Josho Rikkadai
Let go ! Let go !
Semposeru Yo Rikkaidai

Gaku ni puri Seiga ! Dead End
Hasune sana me. Seiga ! Dead End. Gakuchhi Giriri. Ano kupu chi. Hanohasun. Mase. Hail Prince ! Hail Prince !

Winning Road
Gago pureyo so yumo wining road. I saerun de gageru. Hasuren de Koniwa de dragon. Kakukelero. Hasunderun gageru.  Hasurun de Biote. Goro ne Asun. Aneni yech. Gagupero sumo wining road. Hesusemo chikara miya de mini road. Gagekupero winning road. Winning road.

Saint Rudolf
Hail ! The Son of God
They perished the Husseims
Adlib: Wining road. We sail sail asam.