Part 10

" Don't you think it's dangerous for a little girl to be here on the middle of the night?" The man in front of you said. He was in a black suit with scars all over his body. He looked dangerous, holding a knife that aimed at you. You knew that he wasn't a part of the survey corps at all.

" Why are you here?" You said as you stood up, setting down the teacup and the blanket in the process. Even though it was cold, sweat started to trickled down your neck.

" Well, we were about to steal all the gears that are here but you definitely made the job easier for us." He said while maniacally grinning. Two more people, that you guessed were his comrades, came in your vision.

You started to panic, hearing yourself pant under your breath. On that moment, you could only think of one person that can help you.

" Lev-!" You tried to scream but the person in front of you already clamped his forceful hand over your mouth.

" Keep quiet " The other man said.
He neared the knife he was holding onto your face and made a shallow cut on your temple beside your eyes. You didn't feel it at first but after a few seconds, it started to sting." or else."

" Don't worry, they'll know soon enough. We just need to get a hold of you first." The other man said.

Blood started to trickle down your face when you felt someone tying your hands.

" Le-!" You tried to scream again but the man instantly kicked your stomach repeatedly. Your insides churned up and you started to cough blood.

" I told you to be quiet didn't I?" He screamed at your face while grasping your hair. " Since you didn't choose to just obey us, we'll take this the hard way." The other figure beside you started to put a cloth in your mouth to keep you from making a sound.

Tears started to escape your eyes as he let go of your throbbing head. Your legs started to shake and goose bumps were found all over your skin. You didn't know what to do but your brain screamed to fight back.

They started to walk and they made you walk beside them.

Your stomach hurt but the pain didn't stop you. When you found the opportunity, you kicked the man on the crotch. When you thought that you succeeded, he caught your knee with his hand and stared at you angrily.

" You little piece of-" He said. " You just never learn your lesson do you?"

Fear showed all over your face when you saw the knife, that was already stained with your blood, deeply stab your thigh.

Pain immediately shot throughout your body, making you want to scream but the stupid cloth wouldn't let you. You saw lots of blood flowing from your knee making a puddle below you. You groaned and made muffled noises while you tried to scream the pain out. More tears started to flow from your eyes as you started to feel dizzy.

You tried to steady yourself but failed miserably. You fainted and fell to the ground while they picked you up and started to carry you in front of the headquarters.

They knocked and Olou opened the door. Horror filled Olou's face when he saw you.

" Let us in! Don't make noise or this girl is done for." One of the three men said.

Olou helplessly let them in, seeing he didn't have any weapons with him.

The three men started to walk down the lighted hallways as they pointed the knife to your head.

Suddenly, they bumped into a little man that was holding mittens. It was Levi.

His eyes became large as he stared at you. His face was filled with a shocked expression but after a few seconds, it was filled with absolute rage.

" What did you do to her?" Levi said, the anger showing trough his voice.

The man, who seemed like their leader, walked until he was in front of Levi. He placed his hands on Levi's shoulder, knowing that it would irritate the Corporal.

" We meet again Levi."