Part 4

As the days passed, you got used to living at the headquarters. You got used to training, eating at the dining area, cleaning, and seeing Levi everyday.

But today, there will be a change to that routine.

You knew that you couldn't possibly avoid this. You admit that you are scared for you saw what this caused to other people. The way they scream or how they cry is enough to show the fear and agony they were feeling.

It was your first expedition outside the walls.

You were scared. Really scared.

"(Y/n)! Are you okay?" Eren said as he looked at you with worried eyes. You were both placed on Levi's squad.

" I-Im managing to be calm anyway." You said while laughing nervously.

" Forward!" Someone said and all the horses started to move.

This expedition was lead by Hange's Squad. This was the first time Commander Erwin allowed her to catch Titans for experimentation.

You passed the gates and saw the outside world. It was just like when you first stepped out of the underground.

It was more beautiful and calmer than you thought. But when you actually started to relax, someone shouted.

" Titans! One to the left and another to the right! 7 and 4 meter class!"

You couldn't process anything after that. You forgot what you were supposed to do. Red smoke started to fill the sky to signalize that there was a titan spotted.

The 7 meter class was already captured but the 4 meter class headed straight right at you.

So this is how a Titan looks? It- It looks terrifying.

Your face was filled of extreme horror that you felt right on that moment, you couldn't move at all.

" (L/n)! What are you doing?" Said a voice that made you come back to your senses.

You made your maneuver gear function and aimed at the tree that was right beside you. You escaped the titan and it was all thanks to Levi.

___

In the end, the expedition was successful but you can't help but to be disappointed. You were a nuisance back there.

It started raining minutes ago but you didn't move a single inch, you stayed under a tree while watching the stars. You couldn't possibly face everyone after all the trouble you caused.

" What are you doing?"

You looked at the source of the voice and saw Levi standing under a jacket.

" Nothing." You mumbled.

" If you're still upset of what happened earlier, you shouldn't be. It was a success after all." Levi said while wrapping the jacket around you.

" What are you doing? You'll get wet!"

" Its not cold anyway." He said while shrugging as the rain started to soak his clothes.

" Im sorry for just always being a bother. You even had to remind me when we were on the expedition." You said while hugging your knees and hiding your face.

" Its ok as long as your alive." Levi stated.

" What's good about me being alive?" You asked.

" There are certain people that only you can save."

___

A/N: So sorry about the short chapter but I couldn't think of a good way to end this one so yeah.