Prom Drama Pt.1

One Month Later PROMM SEASON😍😍Lucas Outfit Above (Lucas Coly POV)

Lucas Outfit Above (Lucas Coly POV)

Lil shawty come and rock with me

Mame a lil money count guap with me

Ayo boss she's got feelings

Come and rock with me, yeah

So lil mama come rock with me (ooohh)

How you walk where dat shit come from?

How you talk where that shit come from?

Turning off my alarm, I yawn and stretch as I head to the bathroom. Grabbing my phone, I unlock it and just stare at my homescreen for awhile.

It was a picture me and Liyah took that day we were at the park. I was supposed to ask her something but...I never followed through with it.

I'm gonna ask her the question for sure today and when I ask her to go to prom with me. WE ARE GOING AS SIBLINGS OKAY CHILL!!! Even though I'd love to be much more.

What am I saying we'll never be together as long as our parents are. *sigh* Why does life have to be so hard...

Now downstairs, I'm greeted by my sorry ass dad (played by Micheal Ealy). He's cheap, dirty, and just a fucking deadbeat ass nigga.

"Sup lil nigga" he says, finishing off a beer. Oh yeah, he's an EXTREME alcoholic.

"Do you ever stop drinking?" I ask him, annoyed

"Don't worry bout me boi what you needa do i-i-i-s getcho ass to school" He drags out, great he's already drunk.

"Beats staying in this hell hole you call a house" I spat, grabbing my bookbag

"Watch yo' mouf under my roof lil nigga"

"Yea yea yea I'm gone" I say, walking toward the front door

**************************
Heading straight to the chill spot at school, I just smile at the sight of Aaliyah.
Gosh she's so beautiful....

"Hello my beautiful sweetheart" I greet her, giving her the black roses and white chocolate I picked up on the way here.

"Aww thanks boo" she says, giving me a hug. "Where did you manage to find black roses anyways?"

"I know a guy" I smirk causing her to giggle.

"You're so silly but anyways, guess what season it isss?" she asks me

"Ain't it summer Li?" I answer, acting dumbfounded.

"No silly it's PROM SEASONNNNN!!!" she screams out, getting looks from everyone around us.

"Oh my god sweetheart calm down we're getting stares" I whisper to her

"Ion give a damn" she laughs

"You a trip but can I talk to you somewhere private for a sec?"

"Sure" she hops of the table, "we'll be back y'all" she tells the rest of the group

"Remember that's yo sister ya' heard meh" Dillyn shouts while laughing, along with everybody else

"Shut the hell up nasty ass" I shout back

Turning back to Aaliyah, we walk to a quieter side of the school.

"So about that question" I start, "well do you remember that day at the park last month?"

"Yeah you were supposed to ask me something but you never did"

"Umm... I was gonna ask two question actually but the first one was.. "

"Was what?" she asks, impatiently

"If when we kissed did you feel something cause I did..."

She clears her throat, "Well to tell the truth I did feel something"

"Okay and my second is... If we weren't siblings, could you see us together?" I lowkey wince as I wait for an answer.

"....." she doesn't reply, and my heart drops

"Im sorry I didn't mean to-"

"Yes...it's my dream honestly" she lightly chuckles and I instantly feel better

"Oh thank god we're on the same page and my last and final question"

"Shoot"

"Will you be my date to prom sweetheart?"

As what I assume are tears of joy well up in her eyes, "I'd love to be your date to prom"

After that, I gave her a gigantic hug and she just smiles and laughs.

"I love you Liyah" I exclaim, and her eyes get wide, "dammit I did it again"

"It's okay boo cause I love you too"

??? P.O.V

So this bitch think she can just steal my motherfuckin man. Mhm, I got summ for her lil thieving ass. Better watch her back, cause Prom Drama Phase One is in motion bitchesss *evil laugh*
^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°
Hey guysss...yes I know I was supposed to update YEARS ago but school just started back😒😒😒 SOOOOO
Things have changed *sigh*
But ya kno I GOTTA BLASTT
PEACE AND LOVE✌❤✌❤✌❤✌😘