Chapter 16-Squeeze

Start from the beginning

"It's Jaden" He answered, "Why do you need pot for?"

"That's kind of personal" She said chuckling sourly.

"So was my name but I said it. What do you need it for?" His voice is slightly sterner; she got up and came towards him.

"My Dad got shot last month in a drive by" She said before sighing. "It's fucking me up and I don't wanna turn to anything else but this, it seems safer"

"Safer how? As far as I'm concerned, you're the only person in 7 years who knows who I really am" He mentioned to her.

"Are you going to kill me?" Jaden winced at her

"No," Jaden said flatly "but I know people don't mind nailing a bullet straight through someone's head with no regret"

That only made her shivers at the thought. Jaden has a very misleading face, he was sweet and beautiful looking. He had very kind eyes, that were soft and seemed to know no wrong but yet they were like solid coldness. He was all types of lethal to her.

"Do you trust me?" She asked. Jaden wasn't going to lie, he wasn't going to sugar coated either.

"I just met you, Why should I?"

"Then if I'm not trusted, hire me "She suggested. He actually laughed at her; it was a joke wasn't it? It just had to be. Nurea was just 15 and selling Drugs was a tough business and the toughest thing about it was not getting caught.

"I just met you what make you believe that could trust you?" Nurea looked at Jaden with a dead serious look in her eyes. He looked back at her trying to figure her out but her eyes were so misleading and confusing to read. It was like it was another story laced in her eyes that her mouth would never speak but she just had to because she was running out of time.

"This isn't about my trust. I wanna get out of here too. I hate it here. I thought I wouldn't but I fucking do. You know how hard it is to wake up to the same old shit. It's sad and it's boring and I'm tired. I have to keep my grades up in order to get into a good university and I'd be lucky if it's some place near you"

"Why would you want to be near me?"

"because for the first time I find peace in talking about this with someone who's not so perfect and this is coming from a girl who could snap her fingers in a high school and get everything" she mentioned.

"I just want out. I got the grades and now I need the money. I can't work yet because my mother is against it but this could help me get the funds I need to get into a good university"

Jaden left after granting her the job. The next day, he brought the load to her and explained the whole selling thing to her. And that's how Nurea could have afforded University

She had the blunt between her thumb and her pointer finger and her eyes were a little blood-shot from the smoke. They drooped a little as she gazed into his eyes. She had gotten really high and wasn't probably in her best state of mind. Jaden was still surprise he could remember it all.

Jaden also realized that she had stayed true to her word all the money she had gained from the drug trafficking business was put towards her tuition for University. Jaden wouldn't have ever known that he could trust her until this moment right here. Nurea had changed, she was curvier and she looked much more mature than her 15 year old self.

Nurea had also noticed a lot in Jaden. For one thing, the stone cold iceberg that inhabited his eyes had melted into a warm caring persona. He was a different person. She only had a formal greeting with Jaden once and that was enough to pick up a sense of who he was and what he was about. She also realized he looked at people differently. Jaden can actually smile without using his eyes.