"I'm sorry I wasn't around to hang out with all of you. I just...really love Harry's company. I cooked and cleaned for 10 years. I just want to get out and LIVE now, ya know? And I hope you get to also", I told her.

"I know exactly what you mean, Gwen. Exactly. I would really like to hang with you and Harry sometime soon. Don't forget about me!" Jackie said as she stepped back from our tear filled hug.

I was so happy it was ending like this. And I would try and have her hang with us once Harry and I got established in our OWN routine. That would be fun. Of course, I'd have to make it look like I didn't live there if any of the girls visited....

Just as Jackie stepped back, Tara and Ming walked in slowly, not wanting to interrupt.

Hopefully they wanted to apologize too, and we could leave as friends too.

"I can't believe you're leaving!!" Tara got right to it, arms out as she rushed over to me and pulled me into a hug. I wasn't quite sure yet, but I hugged her back.

"You have to visit us, ok? Have Harry drive you or whatever. Or, come get us, and bring us to your new home to visit!" Tara said as she pulled away from our hug.

"I was just telling Jackie that would be fun. I won't forget you guys at all, of course. I'll come visit. And I'm sorry I wasn't really "here" while I was here. I know you guys feel like I didn't want anything to do with you, but Harry just made me so happy, and made me forget everything bad, so I couldn't stay away from him most of the time, ya know?" I told her.

"Oh, I know. He's a cutie, by the way. I'm sorta jealous. But I'll find mah OWN man sooner or later, right?" Tara laughed.

Now Ming came over and already had a few tears in her eyes. She didn't say much, but I knew...we all still had that bond, from what we experienced together, and no matter how mean she was, it was for whatever reason, and I should forgive them all, and hope we remained good friends for life.

"I'll miss you Ming. I will. We all need to get together sometimes." I told her, not knowing really what else to say to her silence.

We all gave a little group hug and shed a few more tears, and they all left the room and went downstairs.

I sat back on my bed, and finished up a few more tears of happiness that I could leave and not have bad feelings about them. This was great. BUT, it made it harder to leave, now. If they weren't so mean to me, would I have wanted to live with Harry?

Yes.

I didn't have to think about it. YES.

I love Harry so much. I couldn't wait to be with him all the time now. I just hoped he didn't get tired of me. Maybe I should try and visit here a lot, to give Harry space sometimes. Not be a burden all the time. Yeah. Definitely. Maybe I should get my driver's license and a car, so I can bring myself here......so many possibilities now, in the real world.

Not long after everyone left my room, Harry ran up the steps.

"Ready love?" he asked me, eyes bright and happy.

"I am. But.....they said I could take my blanket and sheets....should I? I don't even know....I mean, what room will I be in?" I thought I'd be sleeping in Harry's bed, but I didn't wanna assume....

"Of course you'll be in my bed, silly! Remember? We wanted to cuddle to sleep and wake up together?"

"Ok. So......."

"Bring them. We'll put them in the spare bedroom. It doesn't have sheets or a comforter, so if we have a friend over, it'll be perfect. I do have people over sometimes if they drink too much or whatever, and they complain about freezing. So it's perfect." he told me.

Cross My Heart // Harry StylesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara