The attack

Your golem is about to get ready...you have been practicing for a couple of days now, and you finally feel like you have what it takes. Sure, you make mistakes, but that's besides the point of the story...or is it? Currently, you need elixir, so, you need a raid that has a lot of loot (elixir). You keep tapping "next." "Ugh, stupid bases with absolutely no elixir or gold!" You see this one base that has everything you have wanted. The user is...AngryNeeson52. You become so delighted! You quickly place a wall breaker for clan castle troops. None there. Guess you just wasted a poison spell...but it wouldn't be useful anyways, because of this dumb update where they run away from them!
You place your golems, 2 at a time. They distracted the defenses. You place a heal spell since they were under heavy fire. The wall breakers come in, so, you drop two at a time and drop a rage to take the walls down quick! Boom! The cannons and archer towers are firing. We're under heavy fire! Now comes the radical, magical fellows. The Wizards get dropped in a line, for clean-up. You get the 50%. Looks like a tunnel towards the town hall has been created! Drop the kill squad! The barbarian king targets the town-hall. The pekkas do their dumb thing of going around the whole base instead. The rage is dropped on the barbarian king and he tears everything down with the Wizards and pekkas while the golems are taking hits. The barbarian king stores his energy into his gold glove, and unleashes his ability! The time is running out, there are currently 2-stars, with 80% of the base destroyed. "Oh no...oh god, please no...THE BUILDER'S HUTS!!" The last 10 seconds are down and troops are now going for the last hut. 10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1...and the wizard takes the hut down! "Boom! 3-star, baby!"