The Raptor

I've lived in Jurassic world my whole life ,always being looked at. I don't mind humans looking at me ,my name is Sam, at least that's what I call myself. I am a Velociraptor by myself ,in my own paddock I sometimes get lonely. Not getting to talk to anyone gets boring. Usually I sleep, wait for food, hunt the food, and look cool in front of all the viewing areas. My life is good, the people that take care of my paddock are not threatening, I do not look forward to killing anyone, and the people that take care of me sometimes talk time threw the glass when they clean it. I can't respond but I enjoy there stories, I feel sad when a human speaks and I cannot respond. It just comes out in loud chirps, which is how I speak to other raptors (if I had any to speak to). I know there are other dinosaurs on the island because I can smell them. I like when the little humans look at me in amazement, it makes me feel special. It gets super boring when I have nothing to do. Sometimes the humans that clean the paddock give me treats or give me something to play with. The most recent thing they have gave me was a blue ball. I often kick it and chase it, the humans like watching me play with it. It makes me feel so appreciated when the humans enjoy looking at me. One day ,when there was no one around, a young lady came and sat to look at me.