Prologue

It's was a cold, rainy day. I was walking outside in the pouring rain, no clue to where I am. I had just moved into a small apartment with my mother, and can't find my way back from school. I'd been walking for hours, covered in sopping wet clothes, tired, and hungry. But I kept walking.

As I was walking through this shady neighborhood, I heard something that both scared and worried me. Crying. I kept walking forward and the sound kept getting louder. Finally, I stumble across an alleyway where the sound was the loudest. I walk down the alley to soon come across a baby girl in a box and the only thing keeping her somewhat warm was a drenched blanket. I knew that if I had left her she would die, so I take an extra sweatshirt I had out of my backpack and wrap her up in it. I then pulled her close to my body, trying to give her some of my body heat, only for the crying to stop within minutes of me picking her up.

I finally decide to give up on walking to my house and call a friend who lives nearby to ask if his mom could give me a ride home. 

Ever since that day, I became a dad. I missed a lot of school in order to take care of my new daughter and ended up being held back twice. I had to work every night just to be able to afford a babysitter. Things changed drastically after that day, maybe for better, maybe for worse. Either way, the only thing that mattered to me now was that my little Annabelle was safe, and nothing could ever change that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N-I hope you guys like the new story so far(even if it's only the Prologue). Please leave me some suggestions if you have any. I'll hopefully get another chapter out tonight. Again I hoped you enjoyed and have a good night/day/evening. BYE!!