Madison and Zayn :)

Madison and Zayn

Me and Zayn were so close! Like best friends! Even more then that you know like brothers and sisters! When we had problem with our exes, school,etc. we used to tell about it to each other and it really! Really! Really helped us! Zayn and Angela were dating right now and I felt that they were so cute! They were together like every time and besides Angela was good friends with me! As I saw Zayn walking home alone I asked him "what happened? Ur going alone!?" "Oh" he said "Angela was busy you know with homework... So she had to stay in school... So you wanna come with me... I'd love company!"

"Ok" I said "I'll just go and keep my stuff in the locker!" I said cheerfully and went across the doors of the school to the locker room where I saw something which took me away I screamed "ANGELA??" She suddenly pushed the guy she was kissing! And looked over at that guy and said "why were you kissing me?" I was like you're cheating on Zayn???? She quickly looked over at me and said "look Madison.... We're good ok! You don't need to tell him everything!" I kept my stuff in my locker and I ran upto Zayn! I had already clicked a picture of what happened! I went upto him and told him everything! "Leave her alone! Lets go to my house" he said sniffing. As we walked it down he let all his emotions out.... Sometimes anger, sometimes grief and sometimes just nothing! At last we reached there and. We went up to his room. I looked around at his stuff while he took off his shirt and wore another one... I guess he saw me going red he looked at me and said "I'm sorry I didn't mean it" "it's ok" I said biting my lip..... He came closer to me... And I WAS BLUSHING SO HARD! He grab my chin with his soft fingers gently and leaned closer to me.. I leaned forward which end up into a kiss... He looked at me and was like "do you love me?" I replied "what do you think?" And we kissed for a really long time!