Adeeba & Harry

Adeeba and Harry

Adeeba's POV

I was at Starbucks, you know getting a coffee before school, most people did that, I was one of them cos' I looooovvvvvveeee coffee! Weird right? But I really liked warm stuff! So I was slowly taking sips from my cup and observing people.. When I saw some young girls screaming/fangirling ! They were clicking pictures too! (All I could see was a huge crowd and guy in the middle of it... Light brown hair) but I was so tired that I close my eyes and put my head down. And without me realising I slept! It wasn't much late when I woke up and saw that this guy was sitting right in front of me (he was staring!) I blinked a few times to get my vision back and HARRY STYLES from One direction was sitting right in front of me! He said "Hi" I replied still confused I mean I knew he was in my school but why would he come and sit with me!? I mean I'm not his type! Even though I've had a crush on him for like ages I still don't believe he'll ever like me back.... Ok Adeeba snap out of it! I said to myself and gave a weird looking smile!

Harry's POV

"Hey you won't mind if I drop you to school right?" WAY TO GO HARRY!! THAT WAS THE WEIRDEST QUESTION YOU'VE EVER ASKED A GIRL!!! But she was soooo damn pretty!!! Inside and outside!! I said to myself OK OK SNAP OUT OF IT!! AND MOVE IT!! SHE SAID YES!! I can't believe it!! OK OK CALM DOWN!!! She finally noticed I was alive! I thought as I led her to my car, opened the door for her and sat in the drivers seat! We were at complete silence in the whole journey! Weird.... But I've known her since play school! Well we reached there! Good work Harry! I said sarcastically to myself and opened her door!

Adeeba's POV

Ugh! Why doesn't he get it I love him!!! Well that was so gentlemen of him to open my door! I stood up! A car just passed us by so Harry needed to come closer to me... I looked in his eyes... Which were staring back at me and by the time I Realised... His mouth was on mine.... And a perfect first kiss with Harry styles! :*