Act 10-Dipper jellyness(REAL)

Follow this amazing person WriterFalls she's doing clubs that are fun such as role playing to crafting clubs so follow her!!!

Dipper's POV

I was starting to hear screaming and moaning upstairs i decided to check it out.But I noticed that I heard kissing and stuff.

Also i heard bill and will talking so i was surprised that there like fucking each other.

After hours passed i noticed it grew quite since Mabel told me she wanted to sleepover with candy and grendy.

So it was just me alone in the living room.

I opened the door i saw bill was sleeping in my bed then i looked around i noticed also will was sleeping in my bed.

I got uncomfortable like I don't wanna sleep with two homo guys.

Hmm..I'm not sure if demons have gender but still.So I slept at Mabel's bed and then I heard bill saying that I don't like homo dudes.

Well to me it's wrong like I don't hate it or anything it's just I know it's love so yeah. Also for some reason I think I'm jelly since I don't have a bae.

I slept.

I heard the alarm beeping I groaned.
"I think I only have weeks till summer ends" I thought.

I woke up and stretch I looked at my side of my bed bill was still sleeping while I didn't see will.

I changed my clothes and I brushed my teeth later on.

After I was done I saw will and bill hugging and shit.

Love sometimes makes me kinda jelly like I thought .

I tried to be happy so I kinda fake it I walked passed them and I whispered "I felt that you betrayed me..".

Bill turned around and flip me off.BRUH WTF!!

Uhhhh guess it those days that I'm not happy or anything.

I ran outside and just find a near by tree to sit in.I wanted to be all alone.Like I had a crush on bill.At first I saw him I thought he was cute and cool.

Oh bill...I started to blush.When I thought about him I blushed even more.

I signed.

I took a quick nap.

20 minutes later... (Spongebob narrator)

I opened my eyes and stretch my back and my arms.Man I wonder how many minutes or hours I slept.

I was walking back to the shack then..I heard someone crying so I went to check it out.

I saw it was Pacifica. I mostly had a crush on her just like I did with bill.

I asked her what's wrong and she said she was depressed.

" gee I feel the same way"I said with my serious face.

"So...now what" asked Pacifica."I dunno"I shrug and walked off.

"Wait!" Pacifica said or yelled.

"Yes?" I responded.

"Oh nevermind dipper" she said as she was walking.

"Come on tell me" i said with a smirk.

"Nuuuuu :0" said Pacifica with a sad puppy dog eyes.

Damn those ocean blue eyes always makes me blush. I started to blush with a strawberry color.

Both of us kept on staring eachother and blushing until I said"wanna hangout or something since you know were both bored".

"Sure" said Pacifica with a soft smile.

She changed so much I remember that I used to hate her and now she's kind, sweet,and not that selfish or mean to me and my sister.

"Pacifica.." I said with a blush in my cheeks and I looking at Pacifica's ocean blue eyes.

"Yes dipper?" She asked looking at my chocolate brown eyes.

"I'm meaning to tell you something but if you don't accept me or anything can we still be friends" I said putting my head in the back of my head.

"Dipper you know I'll be your friend no matter what so you can blurted out" she said with her hands touching mines.

Sup it's me again its going to be interesting also I might make a BILLDIP and a mabill fanfic...

So peace out ;) :3