Act 7-movie night

Dipper's pov

That's just nasty asf when a boy or a dream demon kissing another boy or a dream demon.

Yuck!!!

Just the thought of it makes me gonna *throws up* oh god now I made a mess.

I got out of the bathroom and went to the kitchen and got paper towels mabel asked me what was going on so I told her that nothing happened.

After I cleaned it up the mess.Mabel told me to go down stairs and go to the living room.

I went downstairs and went to the living room.

I saw bill and will sitting down in the couch together hugging and I saw mabel sitting at the right.
ווווווווווווווווו•×•×•
(I'm going to show u want I mean)

Couch
[Left} {Right]

Bill. Will. Dipper. Mabel

ווווווווווווווווו×ו

Normal POV

Dipper sat down next to mabel.While mabel put a DVD in the DVD player.
"What movie are we watching??" Asked will that he hoped is not a scary movie.

"Don't worry my precious I would protect you " said bill as he hugged will and kissed him in the cheek.

"Well it's not a scary movie but soos should me this cartoon like show called anime also he showed me a anime called shingeki no koyjin but in English it's called attack on Titan" said mabel.

"Sounds good i guess"said dipper as he make the popcorn.

After dipper finished making the popcorn and he sat down while he was watching the attack on Titan opening.

After the movie

" so will-chan what do you think about the movie???"asked bill.

Bill looked at will and he saw that will was hiding behind the couch.

"I guess you didn't like the movie then" said bill.

"Well...I hate the part when the t-titans ate the people" said will as his eyes were watery.

"That was awesome!!!" Yelled mabel as she was starting to jump the couch then she grabbed a pillow.

"Well to me it was good" said dipper.

Mabel went behind the couch and she got her pillow and hit dipper.

"PILLOW FIGHT!!!!!" yelled mabel again.

Dipper grabbed a pillow and hit mabel then bill snapped his fingers and two pillows appeared.

Will on the other hand hide but since he wanted to go up stairs since there was too much noise he did went up stairs.

He was really curious about the rooms so when he open one of the doors.

Meanwhile downstairs

Bill and mabel were still hitting each other and dipper got bored so again went upstairs as well.

"I'm going to beat you bill!!" Said mabel she was ready to throw two pillows at bill.

"Yeah sure shooting star" said bill he snapped his fingers and lots of pillows appeared.

"So do you surrender shooting star??" Asked bill with a smirk on his face.

"No never" laughed mabel then she had a plan.

Bill was ready to throw the pillows at mabel.Mabel wasn't scared even though she was a little anxious. So she went behind bill and tickle him.

Bill was laughing crazy.

"Shooting star staph *laughs* " laughed bill.

"No never!!!"yelled mabel she was still tickling bill.

Meanwhile upstairs

Will open a door but then he noticed it was the bathroom and he saw someone in the bathroom.

It was Stan. " Uhh do you mind??"said Stan.

"Oh...sorry" said will and he closed the door.

"Well that was surprising" said dipper.

"Yeah"said will.

"So what are you doing here??"asked dipper.

"Well i was bored since you know yall were playing fight of the pillows so i was curious"said will then he looked down. "If you want to i can leave".

"No its ok if you want you can you know hangout with me"said dipper with a soft smile.

"Sure ill hangout with you"said will.