Paul called in someone named Colton Williams. He was 18 and acted far too shy. He hardly talked and blushed way too much when Louis looked at him. Another thing that made Louis want  to kick this boy out was how he kept on fiddling with the hem of his jumper, it was annoying and irritating. 

"Not him" Louis announced interrupting Paul who was about to ask another question. 

Colton immediately got up, tears streaming down his face as he rushed outside. Louis rolled his eyes at the closed door. Louis couldn't care less, he was bored and he could think of doing way better things right now. 

"Don't be so mean Louis" Paul said giving him a stern look just his father. "Okay, Next. Aiden Bailey!"

A very fit looking guy came in through the door. Louis' eyes grew wide as he ran his eyes over Aiden's toned chest. Yep, he was definitely fit. Louis wouldn't mind fake dating him. But when Louis' eyes went up his face, he immediately changed his mind. 

Aiden looked like he was ready to kill, He wore this creepy look on his face that made Louis think of a very dangerous murderer. Not to mention, Aiden's eyes didn't make Louis feel quite comfortable. He was pretty sure Aiden was here to kill him. 

As if reading Louis' mind, Paul shook his head and told Aiden that he wasn't right for this. Aiden growled in annoyance before storming out the door, slamming it loudly behind him.

"Well that was something" Niall muttered. Louis had almost forgotten he was there. 

"Okay next is Ennis Ellis" Paul called out, Niall laughing not so quietly at his name. 

Ennis opened the door slowly. Louis nearly fell off the chair as he looked at Ennis. He looked like he had just woken up, hair all over his face, eyes half closed and hands tightly gripping the door knob. Was he on drugs?

"You have got to be joking me. Get out" Louis hissed as he gestured Ennis back out of the door. 

"What the hell, Louis?" Paul asked when Ennis was out of the door.

"Did you see that guy?" Louis asked, pointing towards the closed door. 

"Yeah I did but we could have done something about it. You can't just tell people to get out before they even come in!" Paul stated as he rolled his eyes.

"Whatever" Louis muttered sure that Paul had gone out of his mind.

"LIAM PAYNE" Paul yelled out. 

Louis prepared himself for whatever was to come through that door, again. He hoped it wasn't another Ennis kinda guy or Aiden kinda guy. Where are all the normal boys?

Louis snapped out of his thoughts when he felt Zayn nudge him. Louis's eyes immediately went to the door and found a pair of soft brown eyes staring at him. Louis was sure he wasn't breathing anymore as he stared at the boy infront of him; soft brunette hair pulled up in a small quiff, two warm sparkling brown eyes, a cute little nose and red pouty lips.

He was flawless.

"What did you say his name was again?" Louis whispered to Paul.

"Liam" 

"H-Hi" Liam said, a shy smile on his face as he came in. Louis could feel his heart pounding as he stared at Liam. He tried to look away from him but honestly, that felt like the hardest thing to do. 

Louis knew that Paul was asking questions but that was faded in the background as Louis spaced out and just stared as those red lips moving. 

"He'll do" Louis said before he got up and walked out of the door, finally able to breathe properly.

====================================================

There you go. Hope that was good.

Dedication-

Best Comment

VOTE

Comment

:)

x