Chapter 1

---Chapter 1---

I needed to get away from Pennsylvania. So, I decided to drive up to Detroit for awhile to see one of my best friends, Gabby.

"Almost.....there" I say to myself. I'm stuck in traffic on route 80. Ugh.

I reach for my purse in the back and get some gum since we weren't moving fast and could get it somewhat easily.

I turn around to see a bus stop completely. I slam on my brakes and hit the bus. Not too bad but it had to be towed.

The bus and I pull over.

"Ah...shit" I said to myself. I bought this car myself. I loved if. It was a 2006 Honda CR-V.

I saw the bus driver come off with 2 other guys.

"I'm so sorry!" I said to the bus driver.

"It's okay. No worries, but it seems like your might need to be towed." The bus driver says.

"Yeah, I figured that. Let me get my insurance info." I say heading back to my car.

"We won't be pressing charges." The one guy yelled.

I get my purse out and get my insurance info and texted Gabby I'd be later than I expected.

While I was in my car, I came across my Emblem3 CD. Then it hits me. Those 2 guys who came out are Keaton and Wesley Stromberg. Hmm I wonder where Drew is.

I head back over to the bus driver, Keaton, and Wesley.

"We called our manager and he said he's fine with us giving you a lift." Wesley says.

"Cool, thanks. But uhm shouldn't you know where I'm heading?" I ask.

They laugh.

"I assume you're heading to Detroit, am I right?" The bus driver asks.

I nod my head and start to walk back to my car.

"I'll help you" Keaton yells coming towards me

"Thanks" I saw giving a smile. I didn't have much stuff; just a backpack, duffle bag, and my purse.

"My name is Keaton, by the way." Keaton says as I hand him my duffle.

"Well Keaton, I guess that's your brother Wes then?" I ask smiling

"I take it you're a fan?" He asks as we walk back.

"Yep." I say.

"Then why aren't you fangirling? This doesn't always happen but whenever we run into fans they freak out." He says with a little laugh.

"Eh, I'm kinda use to it. I've met many athletes so that's probably why. I don't know though really." I say.

We walk onto the bus just then.

"We have a new tour buddy! Her name is.....uh you never told me your name, what is it?" Keaton asks as I laugh a little.

"My names Julie." I say.

Keaton introduces me to Wes, Drew, and the rest of the crew.

"You can put your stuff on my bed for now." Keaton says. I do as he says.

We go back out to where everyone else is. I sit next to Keaton since he's basically the only one I know.

"Ready to go?" The bus driver asks.

"Yeahhh!" Everyone says.

"So, Julie, why are you going to Detroit?" Drew asks.

"Well, I needed to get away from Pennsylvania." I say

"Why?" He asks.

"I don't know really. I love PA but I felt like coming up here. Plus, I have a friend who lives up here. Speaking of her, can I get a picture with you all to send to her?" I ask.

"Trying to make her jealous?" Wes asks

"Maybeeee...." I say. They laugh.

So we get up and take a picture together. I sent it to Gabby. Within 30 seconds of sending it shes responding. Wow.

I laugh at her responses.

"What'd she say?" Keaton asks

"WHAT. ARE YOU REALLY WITH THEM?!?!" I say as more texts are still coming in.

They all laugh. Wesley then takes my phone and sends a picture of himself to her.

"Wes!" I yell. "She's freaking out even more, thanks."

He just smirks at me.

"She wants to know if she can meet you guys." I say

"We'd love too!!" Wes says.

We just talked the rest of the bus ride. We all traded numbers too.

Seriously, is this real life??