Venus de Milo

Venus full name is Venus de Milo, but her real name is Mei Pieh Chi. And her nick name is Vee. She changed her name when her father died and started living with a some of he's dad old friends it was a group of humans and mutated turtles. There she learned the art of Ninjitsu and she made her team and became the leader of her team, and they call it the tmnt girls.Team members are Venus, Larota, Talena, and Amoly. They are sort of heroes in China and soon they will be the heroes of New York, and nobody knows about them only they're family and enemies.
Siblings: Chung I (her dad he dead), but she takes her team as her family.
Age: 15
She's born in China, lived there and then moved to New York City with her team.
Martial arts: Shinobi magic, and Ninjitsu
Weapon: 2 Tessens
Sensei: Chung I and Samurai Maolier
Favorite color: Light blue, black, and white.
Symbol: Is the yin-yang it means that it can be thought of as complementary rather than opposing forces that interact to form a dynamic system in which the whole is greater than the assembled parts. And that the shadow can not exist without a light.
She's always wearing a long braided light blue bandana on her face.
Personality: she's a very kind, patient, delicate, responsible mutant.
Goals: To be a good leader and to finish with mission.
Likes: Read, Meditate, Tea, Nature, fight, and magic.
Dislikes: Mean people and Dragons
Crush: Leonardo