"How do you know where i live?" I asked.

After i had dropped Evelyn off at her house and returned home, my father was waiting on the door step for me. His phone was laying within his lap as he stared at me. I stopped halfway up the path as i realised he was sitting there watching me.

I felt bad when i saw the disappointment on his face, but i guess i was used to seeing him look at me like that.

He asked me where i had been and i told him i had forced Evelyn to come with me to the fair and that she didn't really want to go. I took all the blame. It was worth it.

Evelyn shrugged her shoulders.

"I guessed" she said smirking away. I shook my head and started to stand up, holding onto the window frame so i wouldn't trip and fall.

Evelyn had this panicked look, but i had this all under control.

"Stay there, I'm coming down!"

After jumping through my window i went straight to the mirror and looked at myself. My hair was a little wavy too and had a light brown at the bottom. I took the glasses off and smiled into my mirror. You can do this!

I walked down the stairs and took a deep breath before i opened the door. There she was, standing there with her back against the side of the wall, staring right at me with this grin.

"About time, Romeo!" She winked. I laughed at her facial expressions and let her in. For someone who barely knew me, she seemed like she was comfortable around me which was extremely nice.

"Welcome to my crib! We have the living room with the flat screen tv, suitable for hot dates and cosy nights in." I exaggerated, making hand gestures like some tv host.
"Then we have the dining area..."

Evelyn couldn't stop laughing as i gave her a quick tour of the downstairs areas. She kept looking around as i spoke, but i just kept my eyes on her as i pointed towards each room.

"Perfect for stuffing your face when you're hungry and entertaining arguments around the table!"

"Ok ok" evelyn mumbled, trying to stop herself from giggling.

"What else do you want to see?" I asked.

The room fell silent as she gazed at me, it felt like being at the fair all over again.

"Your bedroom?" She said.

"W-what?" I stuttered, feeling my cheeks grow red at the thought of us being in my room. Not to mention the fact that it sounded wrong in so many ways.

How was i supposed to be in my room with her without wanting to kiss her. That was impossible...

"Show me your room?" She asked again. I noticed her cheeks had also become a little red. She was beyond cute.

"Ok"

I walked past Evelyn and heard her footsteps following me up the stairs. I felt the palms of my hands sweat a little and my heart race as we got nearer to my room. At this point i was just thankful that i had been so bored this morning that i had cleaned my room.

Evelyn stopped behind me as i reached my bedroom door. Opening it, i let her inside and waited for a reaction, any type of reaction.

You see, the thing was that my room presented things i never really told people. Things that revealed my true personality that i didn't want people to see otherwise.

Now here i am with some girl I've known two days and she probably now knows more than anyone ever has, just by looking at my room.
Around my room were books and paintings my mother did. She was an artist in her spare time.