The thrills of being famous (Josh Hutcherson fanfic)

Cameras. That’s all I see. I’ve just finished filming my first ever film, and now I’m at the premiere in LA. I never thought it would be this crazy!!! I don’t know how big shot stars like Jennifer Lawrence do this all the time. I wonder where Chloe is. She pleaded me to bring her with me, and being the friend I am, I said yes.

I spot her being interviewed, but I don’t want to ruin her moment. My cousin Jade, who did the soundtrack to the movie, is also busy, so I find my co star Sam Claflin. “Hey, how’s your first premiere going?” He yells over the girls screaming his name. I don’t blame them after his performance in Catching fire and Mockingjay. “It’s going great!” I yell back. My manager Emma tells me I have an interview lined up, so I say bye to Sam.

“First of all I have to say congratulations on the movie!” the girl says in an overly happy voice. “It must be exciting working with Sam. You look like you get along great!”

“Yeah it is. I mean when I was 13, 14, I was a fangirl of the hunger games so working with him is amazing! He’s like an older brother to me, always looking out for me and giving me tips on acting” I reply. “So I have to ask, and I always ask this to new actors such as yourself, who is your celebrity crush?”

The question I was dreading, who is your celebrity crush. Well I have to answer it don’t I? Even if I didn’t everyone would find out sooner or later. “My celebrity crush… well, I would have to say Josh. Josh Hutcherson. I mean who doesn’t! He’s a Hollywood Heart throb” I answer. The girl has a huge smile on her face because she has got the answer to the question everyone has been asking.

“Well it’s been great talking to you. We hope to see more of you” she says shaking my hand. “Thanks” is all I say, and I reunite with Chloe and Jade and walk inside to watch the movie.

*******

The movie was great! I can’t believe I was in a movie. As we walk outside to the car, we notice that some of the fans are still here. I go over and sign some autographs, take some pictures, and get in the car. I was going to go to the after party, but I have a flight in the morning. The last thing I want is a hangover whilst visiting my mum in Kentucky. Chloe and Jade come back to mine and stay the night. We get in our pyjamas and have a little drink to celebrate. Chloe tells me all about her interview, and before I know it, its 11:30pm. I say goodnight and head to bed. As soon as my head hits the pillow, I fall into a deep sleep.