Preface

This is a story for those who wander without getting lost.

Off with your head, dance until you're dead.

_______

Dark sequels of J.M. Barrie's Peter Pan and L. Caroll's Alice in Wonderland, in which two best friends are slowly driving insane, creating lands only they can see. Soon enough, their condition aggravate and both girls are losing sight of reality.

Are there any chances for them to be saved? The only way is to check up for yourself.

_______

Hi there fellow reader! I wanted to thank you for taking your time to read my story. I can assure you it will be a bumpy ride, but the sight will worth it in the end.

The first thing I have to do is to warn you that this story will contain gore, self injurious behavior, violent threats and so on, but every scene that you might find disturbing will be announced ( trigger warning ) so you can skip the specific part if you want. This is the main reason why I can underrate my story without mature content ( rape, child abuse, suicide etc. ).

The second thing I want to let you know is that all chapters and associated contents are COPYRIGHTED. Any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of this work is considered an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of copyright is punishable by law.

That being told, get ready to see the world through my eyes. I hope you'd like the view.