Chapter 2

"Wake up sleepyhead, son las dos y media!" Connie yelled

"My class isn't until 3:05 and you're waking me up, oh shit! You said two thirty, I'm gonna be late."

I hurriedly got ready and grabbed my phone. I had six missed calls. 3 from my mom and the rest from a guy named Eren. My body was sore, and I was tired, from my first drink last night. I called my Mom back and put my backpack on.

"Hey Ma."

"Why didn't you answer my calls last night and this morning? You're usually up at the wee hours of the morning. You better had not been drinking, or going to any parties, my rule is you can't drink until twenty five, because you'll end up pregnant, were you drinking?"

"No, of course not, I was just studying really hard and turned my phone off for minimal discractions, because exams are next week."

"That's great well I'm about to go to work bye honey."

I grabbed an apple and walked out the door at 2:49. I was majoring in Communications, and my minor was literature. I was about to open the door to the communications building and someone hugged me from behind.

"Who the hell are you?"

"What? How could you? I'm your boyfriend Eren who you had intercourse with last night, you made me your boyfriend."

I walked away crying. I hadn't known I'd had sex. I had broken a rule of my religion.