(7) seven last words of Jesus

1. Luke 23:34

The Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they do."
And they divided His garments and cast lots.

2. Luke 23:42

Then he said to Jesus, "Lord, [11] remember me when You come into your kingdom. "

¤ Luke 23:43

And Jesus said to him, "Assuredly, I say to you, today you will be with Me in Paradise. "

3. John 19:26

When Jesus therefore saw His mother, and the disciple whom He loved standing by, His mother,
"Woman, behold your son!"

¤¤ John 19:27

Then He said to the disciple, "Behold your mother! " And from that hour that disciple took her to his own home.

4. Matthew 27:46

And about the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying "El, El, lama sabachthani? " that is, "My God, My God,  why have You forsaken Me?"

5. John 19:28

After this, Jesus, knowing[5] that all thongs were now accomplished, that the Scriptures might be fulfilled, said, "I thirst!"

6. John 19:30

So when Jesus had received the sour wine, he said, "It is finished!" And bowing His head,  He gave up His spirit.

7. Luke 23:46

And when Jesus had cried out with a loud voice, He said, "Father, 'into Your hands I commit My spirit. '" Having said this, He breathed His last.

¤¤¤Isaiah 53:5

But he was PIERCED for our rebellion, CRUSHED for our si,n.  He was BEATEN so we could be whole. He was WHIPPED so we could be healed.

1 John 4:10

Bily Graham said "God proved His loved on the cross. When Christ hung... and bled... and died...it was God saying to the world I Love You..