Innuendos ❤

Ok so this is one of my favourite Larry moment.

I wonder why people don't even want to believe that Larry is so fookin real.

Just look at the gif on the side and then read it :)

While the other three boys(Niall, Zayn, Liam) are busy doing the interview, Mr.Harold and Mr.Louis are busy in their own little bubble.

Louis gets ahold of his water bottle and is about to drink water but Mr.Naughty has something else going on in his mind.

Louis looks back at Harry trying to catch his attention and when he gets Harry's attention, he reaches out to the tip of his microphones and I am not bluffing in here, he literally wipes away at the tip of the mic, resembling it to be his dick wiping off precome.

Well that was Louis' part. Lets focus of Harold now, shall we?

Just as Harry looks at Louis and spots the microphone in between Louis' thighs resembling Louis' dick, Harry hollows his cheek and pretends giving a blowjob to Louis. Do you hear me scream?

And not only that, Harry then after a few moments, put his microphone in between his thighs imitating Louis .

I mean like who does these innuendos with their platonic bro pal?

I sometimes wish I knew these two dorks personally so I could go to them and smack them hard in their head and tell them that if they intend on keeping their relationship a 'secret' then atleast be subtle about their fond glances and sexual innuendos 😂

But then i know that its not them but the stupid management and the label that has them kept closeted. But as we know everything comes out in the wash.

They are gonna be free too, soon.

A/N: Hey guys. So i'll try and upload daily proofs. I hope you guys are liking it. Vote and comment ,maybe?

And could you guys maybe check out my other books? It'll mean a lot.

Much love .

Sam x