However, thinking about Aura brought Daiya's mind back to the present a few moments later and she turned her head back a little and caught a glimpse of the three stowaways. It was time to put a little pressure on them before Daiya was either too busy or didn't remember about it in a few moments time when her husband arrived.

"Aura, there's something you need to know," she said, making sure her voice was loud enough so that it carried back to Lythia, Karo, and Lisbeth. "One of the crates you delivered to us had a few uninvited guests hiding inside. They're behind me right now."

Aura, who had been looking up at the rocky underside of Castle Islan, now turned her attention to Daiya and then shifted her gaze so she was looking behind her. The speed at which her facial expression changed was astonishing, as one second she looked confused, and then in the very next second she looked absolutely angry. Without saying a word she then began to step towards the three humans standing amongst a few Dark Elf guards, but she seemed to quickly realize they were standing outside the arena and out of her reach. because she stopped after only taking a single step and instead raised a finger towards them.

"Lythia! You get your ass over here! What do you think you're doing! You too, Karo and Lisbeth! Come here!" she then yelled loudly, startling Reiea who was next to her and who hadn't been paying attention.

Lythia and her friends took a step back at Aura's demand, Lisbeth even going so far as to try and hide behind one of the guards who was standing near them. This only angered Aura even further and now she took another step forward as the guards from Frand began to look on with nervous expressions. Aura might not have been directing her anger towards them or their King, but it still had them on edge and, given the lie the people of Frand had been led to believe about one of their villages being slaughtered, Daiya quickly realized that if this went on for any longer something bad might happen. So she stepped in between Aura and her younger sister quickly.

"They are aware of the rule that we have to stay within our own little camps, so I doubt they will come any closer than they already have," she explained, leaving out the part about it being her who had told them about this rule. "Just don't worry about them for now. I'll make sure they are protected."

"I really don't care about their protection right now!" Aura snapped back, glaring at Daiya as if she had figured everything out on her own. That was impossible though. "In fact they will need protection from me!"

"I know you're mad, Aura. I was mad too when I opened the crate and found them huddled inside. But there isn't much we can do about it right now. They are here already, and they came because they are worried about Richard."

"Are you suggesting that I just let them get away with this?" Aura demanded as King Reid pushed his guards away a little and watched on with mild interest. "Also, it doesn't matter why they came here! Even if it was for Richard. They are still in a lot of trouble! Stowing away on a royal warship is punishable by time in the palace dungeons!"

"I don't think we have to go that far," Reiea suddenly spoke up, her eyes still glued on the castle in the air.

"You're right, what they did is illegal. It was idiotic, dangerous, and they should be punished. I'm not arguing that," Daiya now said, her voice dropping a little so the ones they were talking about wouldn't be overheard. "What I am trying to say is that you just let them go for a little while. When was the last time they even spoke to Richard? At least let them see and talk to him in peace, and then, once you've finished your fight and are free to move around the camps, you can come to our camp and get them. Lythia is your sister, and Karo and Lisbeth have been living with you since Richard left, so they are pretty much family as well. And I'm not just saying this as an outsider looking in; I'm saying it as a member of this same family. I'm saying it as your daughter-in-law."