Chapter 2

Dinah's POV:

We were about to go perform for Jimmy Kimmel but Camila was seeming off, like she didn't feel okay or happy. What's up with her, did something happen with one of the other girl or me?! I snap out of my thoughts to see that we are live at the moment, so I forget about what is happening at the moment and tried my best to do my thing. "You don't gotta go to work, work, work, work, work, work, work." I sang. I looked over to Camila and saw that she looked afraid, I moved over to her side because of the choreography.

And I told her "Hey, Mila don't hold back on this performance. Don't be afraid!" She thanked me for the kind words and I turned around due to a little giggle about to pop out from my mouth. Wait, did that just happen? Did I just giggle at Camila thanking me? Am I high? Or drunk? We finish performing and I run up to Camila, "Hey, you alright? What happened out there?" I asked. " I just didn't want to be the center of attention, that's all." She replied shortly. "And why is that? Did someone say or tweet something?!" I asked. "Oh my god, I swear I will choke someone with my thunder thighs!" I yelled.

"It's fine, I'm used to it already. It'll blow over in a month." She tried to reassure me. "But Mila you can't just ignore this like its nothing! I don't want to see you hurt!" I screamed. At this point the other girls were staring at us from a distance. "Why the fuck do you care so much! It's not like it's you being harassed over Twitter!" She exclaimed. "Do you wanna know why I care because I fucking love you Mila!" I yelled, my voice breaking. I slowly walked away from her, starting to form tears in my eyes. But these tears burn on my skin, it's like she stab me in the stomach. I get into the van and go to the back of it so no one can try to talk to me. We finally got back to the hotel and I quickly get out, and I try to block them out of my head. We get in the rooms and I quickly go to the bathroom, to take a shower and just be alone. Lauren knocked on the door.

"DJ are you okay? What happened between you and Camz today?" She questioned. "Just please, don't talk to me right now!" I demanded her. "Okay I'll be here if you need me Dinah." Why am I feeling like this, I just told Camila I loved her. What will she or the other girls think when they see me tomorrow? Just to see Mila in pain hurt me too, but I guess she didn't want me to help her feel okay again.....                    

         //Ohhhhhhh ClifHanger\\
//What will happen between Camila and Dinah? Will they become friends again or will they have a feud that can't be solved\\
//And wtf is happening with Ally?\\
//All Will Be Revealed Tomorrow Because It's 5:00 am right now and idk if I can make another chapter right now\\
//See You Tomorrow Loves\\

Blue Clouds and White Flowers//Caminah On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara