Pain from the Past

Chapter One-Pain from the Past

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN KHR AND THE PHOTO.

WARNING- BEAUTIFUL SWEARINGS, GENDERBEND, TYPOS, AND WRONG GRAMMARS.

--------------------------------

"Tsu-kun~ I bought you a new clothes~!" The woman with a bob haircut and chocolate brown eyes said happily.

A little girl who just looked like the woman but has a slight gravity defying long brown hair came running down happily. "Okaa-san!" Says the little girl happily.

As soon as the woman saw her little daughter in a white dress, she shadowed her eyes with her bangs and slapped the little girl who was now infront of her. "I SAID WORE THE CLOTHES I ALWAYS BOUGHT TO YOU RIGHT?! NOT THAT FILTHY DRESS!" She shouted to the now crying little brunettte.

"B-but *sob* okaa-sama that's for *sob* boys! I'm a *sob* girl!" The little girl shouted to her mom only to receive a hard slap. "YOU'RE A BOY! UNDERSTAND THAT?! YOU. ARE. A. BOY!"

The little girl could only nod and cried silently. Her eyes, were now lifeless. "I'm glad that you understood my little boy! Now, change to your clothes~"

"Dame-Tsuna! Wake up!" A baritone voice shook the brunette who was sweating bullets. The brunette sit up quickly, panting and tears coming down through his eyes. "R...Reborn, I..." Clenching the older man's shirt tightly while the older man only hug the brunette soothingly.

"What wrong Dame-Tsuna." Reborn ask--no it's a statement. Tsuna push the older man away after realizing that the both of them were hugging each other, blushing madly.

He only wipe the tears but it's still coming. "J...just a nightmare, my worst nightmare." Says Tsuna though the older man didn't heard the last part.

Rebron only smirk and said "Hmm. Looks like I still need to tort-tutor you more Dame-Tsuna." making the brunette yelp and run to the bathroom shouting "NO HELL!" making the older man sigh and goes down thinking what nightmare Tsuna have and he was that frightened.

Reborn just walk outside the room and smirk and thought, 'I'll find your secrets soon Dame-Tsuna.'

--------------------------------

Chi-chan: Sorry for the late update, and I know this is very short since I'm in the school today and I'm taking a damn exam here, college life y'know. Anyway I dedicate this to @ShineyCloud -san, @eyaeyaeva -san, @Readingisonmymind -san, and @HachiShi dude! Thank you for reviewing!