Maybe she noticed that I'm not in myself for she held my hand tight.... Her warmth brought me back... I glanced at her beside me... and by just seeing her lovely smile I felt like I could conquer anything.... She's the reason of my strength and of my life... We both stared for a while... I could see worry in her eyes even she's smiling... I don't want to see her like that... I held her hand tight... and we silently left the living room and went to my room...

I locked it, and once we're inside... I immediately hugged her tight.... She buried her face on my chest.... I could feel her heart beating so fast...

"Oppa... I'm getting scared again... What if mom knows about us...?" she asked me as she brought her head up... I could see tears forming on her eyes again... I tried to bury her face again on my chest... I don't want to see her crying...

"Don't be scared... I'm here... I don't know what we'll do... I don't know..." I honestly don't know what will happen to us... the last thing I want to happen is to be discovered by her parents... which is I know impossible... eventually all our secrets would be revealed...

For a while we stayed hugging each other tight.... Afraid of letting go of each other... feeling each others warmth... and trying to gain strength from each other... I want to always hold her... I don't want to let her go.... I don't know what will happen to me when time comes that we must be apart...

We looked at each other... sadness are both in our eyes... sadness for we'll never know what will happen next... we're just two people loving each other... both drown into a forbidden love... how come loving someone would be this hard...?

My lips touched hers.... We both closed our eyes cherishing the little moment we're sharing... I know that our time together is slowly diminishing and for risking every moment of us alone would help me ease the fear of having to let go of her someday...

I held her hips tight as she wrapped her arms around my neck... I started to move my lips nibbling her lower lip... as she parted them, I slowly slid my tongue inside her mouth, tasting every corner of it and also letting her to taste mine...

One of my hands held the back of her head... caressing her soft hair as well as deepening our kiss.... We were both fell into a deep bliss again... whenever our lips touched, it seemed like time stopped in ticking.... Everything seemed like giving us a chance to feel each other... if only that would happen...

My hand trailed from her hips to her slender back, drawing circles around it... then I slipped it under her shirt feeling her bare back... such an ecstasy it gives me whenever I got to touch her skin... it makes me to want some more... We parted our lips for a while taking a break to gasp some air... Our eyes were now opened as I touched her swollen lips... she smiled as I did...

After that, I gently pecked on her lips for last time as I trailed kisses from her jaw down to her neck.... She draw her head back to give me more access... my hand stayed on her bare back while the other one is slipping under her shirt feeling her stomach... As I kissed her neck I heard her let out a moan... then she suddenly covered her mouth with her hands... I looked up to her and pulled her hands away from her mouth...

"Don't worry... They won't hear us..." I told her as I kissed her hands... she blushed with what I did... I guided her arms to wrapped on my neck again as I continued what I was doing earlier... my hand caressed her chest under her bra as my other hand slipped under her skirt and underwear to touch her bare bottom... My mouth is busy kissing and licking her neck... I really wanted to leave some marks on it but instead I left if on her collarbone so that it won't be easily noticed... She let out a soft moan when she felt my tongue encircling and sucking her collarbone...

I looked up to her and smiled... I lifted her up in bridal style and laid her down in my bed... she looked surprised but I just smiled on her... I got on top of her and parted her legs to rest myself between them... She supported her back with her arms trying to almost sit up... I kissed her lips again.... All this time I already forgot that we're at home and her mom is just a couple of rooms away... I forgot all the problems we're dealing with... I just want her right now...

While kissing her, I lifted her skirt up and caressed her thighs, while my other hand is busy unbuttoning her shirt and exposed her bare stomach... I stopped from kissing her and proceeded to her bellybutton... licking her stomach as she draw her head back again and moan... my hand lifted her bra up and cupped her breast... while the other slipped down on her underwear caressing her womanhood... Our pleasures were stopped by a sudden knock on my door... we woke up back to our senses... and both of us panicked.

"Master, dinner will be ready shortly" a maid said on the other side of the door... good thing I locked it..

"Yes... thanks..." I said... as I heard the footsteps walking away from my room... I quickly sat up, still between her legs... I saw her eyes wide open so I caressed her cheeks...

"Oppa that was close..." She said as she smiled. I quickly fixed her clothes and escorted her down my bed...

"Go to your room now and change" I told her... as she was about to get out of my room I pulled her again for a last tight hug and kissed her lips softly...

After she got out, I slipped down leaning on my door and hugged my knees feeling so frustrated.... Oh god... I will never take it if someday I won't be doing these things with her... to not feel her warmth someday... feeling those sweet and soft lips to touch mine... I will never take it seeing her out of my sight even for a minute... I'm deeply obsessed with her... When will be the time we could love each other without any barriers between us...

[Dara's POV]

I went to my room to take a quick bath and change... when I'm in the bathroom I looked at myself in the mirror... my lips were quite swollen and I saw a mark on my collarbone... I touched it and I can't help not to crept a smile... I wish that this mark wouldn't fade away just like the love between me and oppa has right now... After taking a bath and changed into my clothes... I headed out to the dining hall...

Oppa is already sitting so I sat in front of him... we smiled at each other and after a while mom came and sat facing us both... the dinner went awkwardly... I really felt mom different today... even though she smiles at us... I could feel coldness in her... we were silent for a while... only the sound of the utensils can be heard... then suddenly mom spoke...

"Dara...how's your study...?" she said as she looked at me

"Good mom..." I answered... then another silence

"Do you have any boyfriend right now...?" she asked again... I was taken aback for a while... I don't know what to answer... I looked up to oppa and he's also looking at me at first but continued eating after...

"Ahmm... mom I don't have any time for that yet..." I said weakly as I played on my food...

"Oh, why...? It's okay with us you having a boyfriend... Do you want me to introduce someone to you...?" she said as she raised an eyebrow

"No mom... you don't have to... I really don't want to have any relationships right now... I want to focus on studies first..." I said stutteringly

"Ah... well that's good..." She said coldly then continued eating...

Oppa stayed quiet the whole time... mom never spoke after that... she didn't even talked with oppa... I really find her odd this day since back then when she and dad are at home, they really like talking a lot especially mom... they would always chat with oppa about girls and a lot of things but today seemed really different...

The dinner seemed to be like forever... I thought it would never end... I felt really stiff while I am seating... I didn't even manage to eat properly.... I just want to end the dinner quickly... and when it ended I immediately excused myself to my room telling them that I still have many home works to do... I looked up to oppa first before heading to my room... he knew that I felt uneasy around mom so he just nodded and smiled...

My heart kept beating faster until I reached my room... I really felt nervous around mom... I flopped onto bed clutching my chest... I'm getting scared of her right now... but why won't she say anything if she already knows...? Maybe she really doesn't know and just really having a bad day right now... Yes, maybe she's just tired from her trip...

After a while I dozed off to sleep... I just woke in the middle of the night when I heard the door slowly opening... it's dark and I still didn't adjust my eyes... I could feel someone's approaching me...

"Oppa...?"