When he wants to cuddle

"Hey, Y/N, how was school?", you hear someone walk in as you continue your work.

You were going out with an idol, and you were just some lonely student who lives in a small apartment with this boyfriend. You studied hard, you worked hard, lived alone, and to make it better, you had a cat-dog boyfriend to deal with. 

"It was alright. There was a midterm, but otherwise, it's alright. Though I probably bombed it." you say with a very slight sad undertone. 

"Huh, how could you think that, darling? I always see you studying, and working hard. Sometimes I think you deserve a break more than I do. In fact, you're always just on your desk and working at something for school, right?" he says with an exasperated sigh of hope, to cheer you up.

"Well, about that..." you say sheepishly, thinking about reading all those Tumblr fics about Moonbin. You may have had the real deal, but reading those totally comforted you to the core and such when he wasn't home. 

"I was...uh...on Tumblr." you smile.

"Oh really, now? About what? I'd like to hear about it. Really."

"Um...you? I was reading about you...for most...of...my day."

He chuckles, and walks over to you and kisses the crown of your head. You hum in delight, and continue, "You're the reason why I have such grades. I mean, why do you have to be like this? I need better grades for the next semester. Really."

"Hmm, how about no. Let's cuddle, and I'll help you study whenever I'm home."

"No. I need to actually study and just, work. Like, seriously. And besides, you have to work on future albums, and just...I'm a priority, but not that priority. Ok?"

"WHAT? NO YOU ARE MY PRIORITY. But cuddles first, I promise you'll like it."

Puppy eyes. With those cat-shaped eyes. With those dog drooping emotions. And those sly feline ulterior motives. He really did live up to his nickname of being the kitty-pup. 

"Alright, alright, but we're going to watch something while we cuddle." you say admitting defeat.

"Ok, ok. What?" he says as he begins to lift you up from your chair, and takes you to the couch. 

You whisper into his ear, as he pulls you into his comforting embrace. The embrace of warmth, as he encloses you closer and closer to his chest, you rest your head where his shoulders meet his arms. And you both snuggle closer to ensure the warmth and intimacy of your adorable relationship.

He finally says with a sigh of relief and pleasant-ness, "As long as I get to be your Chat Noir, and you can be my Ladybug."

---

Author's Note:

You can kill me for that Miraculous reference. I don't blame you really. In fact, I'm not only trash for kpop, but for super serious animated series. Like Teletubbies. (That's not even animated)

Don't kill me please. 

(I almost watched 2 hours worth of that child filth. The sun child. The sun baby. Those teletubbies, never again.)