How he proposes to you

Jack:
It was your guy's anniversary and he took you to Santa Fe. While their he took you to a private candlelit dinner and he tells you how much he loves you then goes down on one knee and asks you to marry him
David:
You two were walking in the park when you found flower petals that spell out 'will you marry me' you turn and see David in one knee with a beautiful diamond ring.
Spot:
Spot took you out to one of Medda's shows and she gave him the mic because he was giving an important announcement. He went over to you and spoke in the microphone saying how much he loves you and telling your greatest adventures ever since you guys were dating. He then gets down on one knee and asks you to marry him.
Mush:
Mush took you dancing at a fancy place and while you guys were slow dancing in the middle of the dance floor, nothing could be more perfect then it got better. After the song ended he got down on one knee and asked you to marry him.
Racetrack:
You and race went the the last horse race of the season. He put his bet in and luckily the horse one and he got tons of money for it! Later that week he took you on a date and spent have if his money on a beautiful ring and asked you to be with him forever.
Crutchy:
With the help of the newsies Crutchy made a nice meal for you two on the lodging house roof. It had a wonderful view of the city and the stars. As you guys were looking out at the city you turn towards him on his knee with a ring.
Blink:
You guys were at a fancy dinner party with your parents. While you were eating a piece of cake you found a ring on the fork. You look at your parents who are smiling widely, you look over and see blink on his knee. He takes the ring and asks you to marry him.
---------------------------------------------
Holy crap!! You guys are awesome! I didn't think this book would get this far thanks so much with the reads and likes! ✌🏻️😘