Date?

Date??

My alarm clock sang as i pressed snooze. Then i remembered. Harry!! I couldn't wait to get to school!

Wait...

Its saturday..

Man Claire! Go back to bed you thought.

Well i could always text him and see if he wants to hang out.

Claire its 6:30 in the morning. Like he'll be up...

Your thoughts started swirling around in your head.

You finally decided to text him.

"Hey Harry :) do you wanna meet up today?"

You pressed send. Sighing out a breath of relief.

He replied almost instantly, as if waiting for the text...

"Of course! Frozen yogurt? 10:30?"

Your phone vibrated with harry's text.

"Sure! See you soon!"

You quickly typed and sent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As you stepped out of the shower you glanced down at your wrists. There still was some very noticeable cuts there.

Wear long sleeves. Thats the thought in your mind.

As you dried your hair and applied makeup you forgot all about that simple thought.

As you picked out a neon pink flowy tank and jean short shorts.

You left at 10 and arrived at about 10:20.

You saw harry pull up just as you did.

You gasped at his nice ass car!!

You got out of your car and grinned at him.

"Claire! So good to see you!"

"Harry, your so silly! We saw each other yesterday!"

He strolled to the door and held it open.

"Thaaank you" i said smiling.

In my mind i was freaking out!! I cant believe this is happening!

We chose our frozen yogurt flavors and toppings.

We sat at a table for two.

How cute.

Harry dipped his spoon into his frozen yogurt and glanced up at me.

Before i knew it he had dabbed some on my nose!

"Harry!" I exclaimed

As i reached up to wipe my nose, Harry's eyes widened.

"Oh my god. Claire. What the fucking hell." Harry said very seriously.

"What?" I asked confused.

Oh fuck. I just remembered. I didn't wear long sleeves. God claire your so stupid!!

Harry grabbed my hand. My cuts were so visible.

"Explain yourself." Harry said angrily.

I got up from my chair, almost knocking it over.

I ran out of the frozen yogurt shop sobbing.

I ran down the street not even knowing where i was going.

As i felt an arm grab me and turn me around.

It was Harry.

He pulled me in close. I was sobbing against his shoulder. Making his t-shirt soaking. Not to mention the makeup stains.

"Ssssshhhhh, its okay. Don't worry. Im here for you." Harry's soothing voice whispered into my ear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry took me by the hand and led me to his car. He let me in and closed the door behind me.

He got in the other side and before he started the car he wiped the tears off my makeup streaked face.

He kissed my forehead and with that he started the car and started to drive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We pulled up in front of a house.

I had a confused look on my face. Harry noticed, because he started explaining.

"Look Claire, this is my house. I thought we could have some tea and talk. Okay?" Harry explained in a concerned tone.

I nodded in agreement.

Harry came over and opened the door for me.

He led me in to a quaint little home. Not small, but not huge. I actually quite liked it!

He walked to the kitchen and started the tea kettle.

He took my hand, smiled sweetly and led me to a room i concluded must be his.

It surprisingly wasn't dirty.

He led me to a big plush chair in the corner of his room.

"Can you wait here a minute?" Harry said quietly with his crisp accent.

And with that he left the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He returned moments later carrying a tray holding two red teacups with a matching red teapot. And cream and honey of course.

He poured two cups of tea.

"So Claire. Why do you have so many scars on your wrist?" Harry asked a look of concern on his face.

"Umm maybe its because i feel like no one cares about me." I said bluntly.

"But Claire i care about you." Harry said in a comforting tone.

"Um yeah well maybe i left out that within a year both my dad and sister died." I said tears threatening to spill.

"Oh my god. Im so sorry to hear that." Harry said almost in tears.

"Its okay. I get that enough. And my dad passed away from cancer and my sister committed suicide, shortly after my dad died." I replied.

"Okay claire i know its hard. But please, please, please promise me you wont ever self harm again." Harry said a tear now running down his cheek.

I thought about it for a second. You know maybe it wouldn't be so bad living without cutting myself. I mean i had harry now.

I smiled and nodded.

He smiled back.

"If you need to talk just come over or call me or whatever okay?" He said seriously.

He pulled me into a tight hug. Hardly leaving me room to breathe.

I laughed at him.

His deep green eyes looked up at me.

"May i kiss your scars?" Were the only words that rolled off Harry's lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note:

Alright! So how do you all like this chapter!! Its longer!! And drama filled!!! Sorry for like never updating... My wattpad deleted this chapter so i had to re-write it! :( hope you enjoy!

XOXO

Abby.