Crushing.

I met my new teacher. Mr. Hiddleson. He was sure nice. He told me he would assign someone to show me around today. I nodded and chose a desk. I chose third row in the middle. The bell rang and as I pulled out my binder marked history. A tall boy with bright green eyes and gorgeous brown curly hair entered the room. He smiled and sat next to me. The second bell rang. A few late students filed in.

"Mr. Styles." Mr. Hiddelsons voice boomed.

"Yes?" The curly haired boy beside me replied.

"Sitting next to you is our new student. She has transferred here to London all the way from Bradford. And today i am assigning you to show her around today. Seeing as i've noticed you two have the same schedule."

"Alright i can do that." He replied with a smile in his voice.

"Alright lets get on with history!"

Mr. Hiddelson went on his lecture about the renaissance. The curly haired boy currently named mr. Styles turned to me and whispered

"Hi I'm Harry."

A white smile gleaming across his face.

"Im claire"

I said smiling back.

He smiled again and turned to focus on the lesson.

I tried to focus as much as I could but I just couldn't get him off my mind. And we had the same schedule. Even better!

I smiled to myself and attempted to focus again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The last bell rang and i was placing my books in my locker as thudding feet came up to me.

"C-Claire. Do you need a ride home?"

Harry asked panting. He was clearly running here.

"No thanks. Thanks for the offer though." I smiled.

A look of disappointment washed over his face.

"Okay but do you have a phone?"

"Yes Harry i have a phone haha 674-5675."

He smiled big and waved goodbye. I waved and giggled to myself. I have never been crushing on someone this bad.

I closed my locker and walked out the doors

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I picked up the twins and we were home. I pulled some cookies and milk out for their after school snack.

I walked to my room and checked my phone.

Harry: "hello! So how do like our school?"

Claire: "quite nice actually! Its a lot more fun now that i have a great friend like you ;)"

"Well i have homework. Ttyl."

With that i started on my maths.

An hour later it was 5:30 and i needed to make dinner for the twins.

I quickly jogged to the kitchen and started boiling water for pasta. The thought of me eating or even keeping a meal down was distant. I just made pasta for the twins.

Not for me.

Food is my enemy.

I laid out placemats and cutlery for the children.

"Emily. Everett."

I called into the family room where they were watching wreck it ralph.

They got up and ran to the table. They started to gobble up their pasta as i stopped the movie.

I slowly walked to my room. Man i just had no energy lately.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So you want to know why my life has been so depressing and terrible. Here let me pull out my list.

1. My dad died two years ago.

2. My older sister committed suicide shortly after.

3. I have been bullied every single day for my whole school life. No matter which school i go to.

4. My mom might be getting re-married to some man that i hate with every bone in my body. Very much.

5. I had to move away from all my friends in Bradford this year.

Well. That explains a lot.

I also should mention the fact i self harm everyday. I also have thought about suicide.

The only happy thing that has happened so far was meeting Harry.

Harry.

I smiled at the thought of that.

Man Claire your falling hard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note

Okay so i hope yall like this chappie !!

Sorry I dont update toooonnsss but i do the best i can !! And sorry if the chapters are a little short but i cant help it....

Follow me on instagram: @stayforever99

Love you all !!