The maid dress

"N- no! I don't want to..!" You said through the bathroom door. You had locked yourself in there to protect yourself... From absolute humiliation... In front of your boyfriend, Kiku Honda.

"Prease, [y/n]-chan..?" There was that honey-sweet voice of his. "Prease, just this one time?"

"..." You didn't answer.

"[y/n]-chan...?" He asked after a while.

"Y- yes...?"

"... Prease...?" You could imagine his sweet face with those pleading eyes, kind of like a puppy.

You sighed in defeat. "Ughh.... F- fine... But don't take any pictures then!"

You could almost feel the excitement radiating off of him through the door.

You unlocked the door with another sigh, and poked your arm out to get the costume that Kiku, the normally reserved and calm man, was so excited about.

"A- arigatou, [y/n]-chan..!" He said before heading towards the livingroom.

You held up the clothing in front of you. Frills, frills and more frills!

It was a classic black maid dress with white details such as an apron, stockings and some bows.

After you had put the dress on, you noticed that it was pretty... Short... You sighed anxiously. Before heading out of the bathroom, you fixed your hair so that it would look ok.

After taking a deep breath you walked out of the bathroom and slowly, slowly towards the livingroom where your Kiku was waiting for you.

"Ki.... ku..?" You mumbled quietly as you peeked into the room. Your cheeks getting red.

Kiku, who was sitting on the couch flinched and his gaze landed on you in a matter of a split second. His cheeks slightly rosy.

You awkwardly shuffled into the room. You held onto your left arm slightly, looking to the side.

You, the outfit, the blush on your face and your shy body language was too much for him. His whole face got redder than a tomato, including his ears.

You shot a glance at him and noticed that he... Held... Something... In his hands... Wait.

"K- Kiku..! I said that you couldn't take any photos!" You said with an irritated undertone.

"... B- but..!" He began. "Y- y- you're just... Too cute.. And I- I probabry won't e- ever get to see you in... these c- crothes again..." He stammered.

"I told you, that I would only do this if you wouldn't take a- any pictures...! It's embarrassing!" You said.

"..."

"P- prease.....?" He asked quietly with that sweet, sweet voice of his.

You pouted slightly and realised that you wouldn't be able to resist Kikus charm... You sighed once again.

Suddenly a 'click' sound came from Kikus direction and you realised that he took a picture.

You looked up at him with a quite serious and frustrated/embarrassed look. But then your expression softened. You sighed.

You walked up to him with a smile, then you leaned forwards and kissed him. When you pulled back he was crimson red.

"I'm going to change now~" You said, tilting your head to the right with a, slightly irritated, smile.