chapter 2

Caitlin:

oh jesus . it's samara's cousin standing in the driveway. it's Justice. i always thought he was so hot but i just never got the chance to actually text or even met him. i mean, he's probably busy with all his music that's he been doing.
before i get out the car, i fixed myself up in the rearview mirror. only samara knows how i thought he was attractive. but i don't know if she ever said anything. i grabbed my bags from the backseat, and slowly walked out of the car. once the door slams, all heads turns towards me. i recognized everyone since this is Samaras cousins and her aunt.
"um hello, im samara's bestfriend," i said waving awkwardly. i turn to justice and see him smiling gorgeously .
before he could say anything, samara and her brother Ian whos 10 yrs old, comes running out their front door and instantly into her family's arms.
"awh, i miss you guys so much!" Samara yells. i watched them all hug out with big smiles on their faces. i stood there awkwardly and Samara faces towards me.
"oh -- guys this is my bestfriend Caitlin, im sure some of you guys know her," she says side hugging me.
"oh yeah -- Samara talks about you all the time," Justice says.
"oh so you're the beautiful Caitlin I see on Samara's Instagram. it's to meet you," Mario says walking towards me and grabbing my hand. he shakes it and then kisses it.
"it's to meet you too," I say .
"cait, this is my aunt gena, you'll love her. she's like my second mom," she says pointing towards the beautiful woman.
"hello," I waved at her. she walks towards me and gives me a big warming hug. I was surprised at first, but hugged her back immediately.

when we all got inside the house, i immediately put my stuff in Samara's room just so they won't think im a klutz. i kicked my shoes and stuck them underneath her bed. when i got up, i saw Justice standing by the doorway.
"jesus. you scared me," i said startled. i jumped a little bit.
"sorry," he laughed. "so, we finally meet huh?"
"yup. it's been what? three years?" i said awkwardly.
"mhm. finally, i get to meet the wonderful caitlin that my cousin always talks about." he smiled. gosh his smile is so cute.
"and finally, i get to meet the Justice carradine. my bestfriends cousin and Internet sensation," I faked fangirled. he laughed and then stuck his arms out. i looked at confused.
"aren't you gonna give me a hug?"
"why?"
"if we're gonna stay in the same house, atleast try to get along." he smirked.
i laughed and went in for the hug. i had my arms around his neck and his arms wrapped around my waist. i felt weirdly comfortable in this position. he smelled really good too.
we stayed that way for who knows long until samara walks in clearing her throat.
"are you guys gonna hug forever or are we all gonna go to the pool?" she smirked.
we both let go and laughed awkwardly.
this is gonna be a fun summer.

Justice:

she smells so good in that hug. hopefully more will come afterwards.
this is gonna be a fun summer.

filler chapter guys. ❤️
anywhore, tomorrow school starts ;(
atleast i get to see Sebastian.