chapter 1

Caitlin:

it's about time. it's now a minute into summer break  after rushing out of my seventh period class. let me tell you, we had a freaking essay. ugh.
I walk outside to see everyone rambling about how summer is gonna be and others saying goodbye and crying. I mean, I'm only in 10th grade, it's not like we are NEVER gonna see each other again. I look to my left and see my bestfriend, Samara, saying goodbye and giving goodbye kisses to her boyfriend Cory. they are truly the cutest thing ever, but it's just gross still.
I walk over to them as they let go. Cory gives me a nod to say 'hey' and I give him one back.
"ready for summer?" samara asks me wiggling her body.
I laugh and say, " sure is mate."
"well, let's go home and you're spending the night at my house."
"alright, mother."
"how the hell do I go from, mate to mother?" she says with a weird looking on her face.
"I don't know. I told you I'm weird right from when we met seven years ago."
" oh yeah, I forgot."
"idiot."
she pushes me playfully and I too playfully hit the curb as we start walking to my car. we laugh and hugged because that's what us best friends do.
when we got to my house, Samara decided to walk home while I went to go get my stuff to spend the night.
"hey dad! I'll be spending the night at Sam's," I say as he walks down the stairs.
"oh good. i have a business trip to attend to for two weeks. i was waiting for you to get home," he says.
hearing that, my heart sunk. i always hated how my dad goes to these business trips. i love my dad truly and i miss him instantly when he leaves. i was hoping to atleast spend the beginning of summer with him.
"cait? you okay?" my dad says with a concerned look on his face.
"yeah, im fine," i say looking down. my dad comes closer to me and embraces me into a huge hug. he kisses the top of my head and i wrap my arms around him.
"hey. i know you wanted to spend time with me, but don't worry. once I get back, we will go on a father-daughter trip." he says rubbing my back.
"promise dad?"
"i promise pumpkin."
I nod and we do our father-daughter handshake. it's been that way ever since my mom left us for a drunken boyfriend. apparently to her, me and my dad are a 'mistake'. my dad made sure all those years, he let me know that i will never be a mistake to him.
"now, go get two weeks of clothes and whatever you need. you may be 15-almost 16- but im not letting you stay home alone," he says sternly.
"sir yes sir," I joked. he laughs and i head upstairs to my bedroom. i grab my duffel bag and grabbed all of my needs for staying at samara's. i stay over there all the time so it's basically my second home. most of my stuff is there also. her mom doesn't mind anyways.
when i was done packing, i headed downstairs to say goodbye to my dad. i went to my car and drove down to samara's which isn't far from here. when i arrived, I saw an unfamiliar car in the driveway.
hmm? samara has company?

Justice:

finally . i am now here in vegas where my cousin samara lives. she's one of my favorite cousins and we act like brothers and sisters. me and my family are gonna be staying at her place for the whole summer. i was planning on setting up tours and concerts in Vegas and anywhere in California since the transportation is much easier. the only people who know about this is my family. my fans don't know about my plan for concerts and tours. but as for right now, im just trying to have a good vacation and see where this leads on.
as we arrive in samara's house, we wait in her driveway waiting for them to  come downstairs. it was just me, my mom Gena, my little sister MJ, my brother Princeton, and my brother Mario. my relationship with samara is the best.  we used to have a lot of sleepovers .we used to do everything together before i move to Utah. we always talk on the phone about twice a week ,telling how we are and everything . we basically know each other's friends and how they look like. The only person that i really know is samara's best friend Caitlin.  I've seen pictures of her before , but never video chatted her or met her in person. she's actually fairly attractive and hopefully ill get to meet her this summer.
about five minutes later, a unfamiliar car comes up behind us in samara's driveway. as the person gets out the car, i instantly recognized that beautiful face.

it's her.

✵✵✵

hey love! how was the first chapter of a justice carradine fan fic? i am truly in love w/ him. please vote and comment and i will update more on this book. btw, please read my other book "false love xx m.s. fanfic" . it's a Mario Selman book :)