Snowball Fight

4:30 a.m

Jason groaned and sat up in bed.  He had a major headache and couldn't sleep.  He put his elbow on his knee and his hand on his head and sighed.  He couldn't believe it.  He was back in the mansion, with his dad and his brothers.  And he wasn't exactly the happiest.

He tried to stop thinking about it.  His death.  So he turned to the window.

And to his surprise he saw snow.  A happy memory flashed through his brain.

FLASHBACK

Jason Todd sat up in his bed and looked out the window.  Snow.  The first time he had seen snow.

He rushed to Dick's room."Dickie!  It's snowing!"

Dick rolled over and groaned,"Snow?" a wicked smile crossed his face,"Meet you outside little bro!"

------

They met outside,"What are we doing?" Jason asked.

"This," Dick grinned and lobbed a snowball at his little brother.

FLASHBACK

4: 35 a.m

Jason smiled.  He was going to get his revenge.

"Dickie!" he rushed into Dick's room,"It's snowing!"

"Am I having deja vu?" Dick asked, sleepy-eyed, "I feel like this has happened before."

"It has." Jason confirmed,"This time we'll have a snowball fight with all our brothers though."

Dick grinned,"Let's do this.  I'll get Tim and you get Dami."

In a few minutes all the Robin's were grouped outside in the soft falling snow.

"What are we doing Todd?" Damian turned to Jason,"This better be worth it if you woke me up at like 4:36 in the morning.."

"Well technically it's Dick's fault." Jason grinned.

"Grayson!  I should have known you were behind this.. ugh." Damian glared,"What is your problem?!"

"Woah, way to through me under the bus Jace!" Dick joked,"We are going to have a snowball fight!" he grandly announced.

"It's precisely 4:50... and you want to have a snowball fight?" Tim asked skeptically.

"Yep," Jason smirked,"Now let's begin.. I want Dami on my team."

"Well I get Tim!" Dick shot back.

"What is this? Goody goods versus bad boyz?" Damian growled.

"Who are the goody goods?" Dick raised an eyebrow.

"You two obviously." Jason pointed to Tim and Dick.

"Goody goods!" Tim shouted,"Goody goods! I'll show you, you little scum face!"

"Tim!" Dick pulled him back,"Not yet, save the anger for later, channel it."

"Channel it?" Jason asked,"Who channels there anger?"

"Everybody except for you." Damian stated.

"Ugh.." Jason groaned.

"Actually Superboy didn't channel his anger that much..." Dick was lost in thought.

"Superboy?" Damian, Tim, and Jason turned to him.

"Yeah, but that was when he was like 6 weeks old." Dick grinned,"Anyway."

"6 weeks!" Jason cried,"He looked 16 years in your old team photos!  Man, that kid has problems."

"Dude, you died." Dick said.

"And were risen." Damian added.

"Yeah, that's pretty darn problematic." Tim told him.

"Least I'm not a clone." Jason smirked.

"None of us are clones!" Tim cried,"Where were you going with that insult?"

"I'm just saying," Jason said,"At least I didn't have clones as friend, or bad guys, or dead friends." he smirked at Dick.

"Hey look!  One, so what if Superboy and Red Arrow were clones? They are like brothers! Two, Aqualad was on a deep cover mission, and wasn't actually a bad guy, Artemis either, she wasn't a bad guy! and Three, Wally.. Wally.. he's..he's.." Dick stopped and turned around, hiding his tears.

Jason looked at his brother.  He knew he had hit a touchy spot, Wally died with Dick thinking Wally was still mad at him,"Hey, sorry Dick, I really didn't mean to.."

"It's okay," Dick turned around and smirked,"Ready to have some fun Tim?  We'll show them what us 'Goody goods' can do."

Tim smugly looked back to his oldest brother,"Let's do this."

"Oh it's on." Jason sneered.

"Grayson, Drake.  You two are so going down, you are so dead." Damian smiled.

"This means war!" Dick raised his hand that held a huge snowball.

"Bring it on!" Jason yelled back, lobbing a gigantic snowball back.

"Yaaaaaaahh!!" Tim and Damian shouted in unison, hurling their snowballs at each other.

------

6:55

Alfred walked down the hall to the second floor,"Masters!  Time to awaken!"

He stood there a few minutes, confused.  Usually the boys were up exactly when he called.

Walking to Damian's room, he opened the door, the bed was empty.  Alfred gasped.  Where was the child?  Bruce would be so mad..

He rushed to Tim's, Jason's, and Dick's room only to see the same result.

"Bruce!" Alfred rushed down the stairs,"The boys!  They are gone!"

Bruce looked up,"What?"  before Alfred could say anything more Bruce grabbed his coat and rushed out the door.

Only to be met with a barrage of snowballs.  Bruce smiled,"I found them Alfred!" he shouted back into the house.  And he walked out into the snow.

The boys were having an epic fight with snowballs, yet neither team seemed to be winning.  Bruce grinned.  Only one thing to do.

"Yaaaaahhhhh!" he shouted and launched into the fight, slinging snowballs this way and that way.

"Bruce!" The boys yelled in confusion.

"Hey boys!" Bruce yelled back,"Mind if I join."

"Only if you want to be beat Father." Damian yelled.

Alfred stood at the door shaking his head, the family was truly hopeless.  So he grabbed his camera and started taking pictures.

This one would go on their next Christmas card.