Side: cousin reveal

This is a side reveal. It doesnt really have anything to do with the actual story but it is a possible reveal for later. I may use this or come up with something different. Whatever happens, this is just for fun.

Reginald Ingly, the Duke of Aramon, was a guest in Camelot. King Uther, Prince Arthur, and the Lady Morgana sat eating supper with him, served by Merlin, Gwen, and George.
Reginald, being the pompose ass he is, spoke ill of Arthur and the servants of Camelot without much care. But when his rants finally reached a certain clumsy servant Uther took no more.
"Have care how you speak Duke. I do not appreciate your insults." Uther narrowed his gaze on the rounded man, all eyes focused on him in shock.
"You protect a servant over your son?" Reginald asked.
"Arthur will one day be king, he must learn to endure the obnoxious rants of nobility. As well as the whispered threats of allied enemy nations. Merlin is in no way in need of such skills, though I agree he could use some lessons in grace." Uther said tapping the top of his goblet.
Merlin stepped forth to fill his cup.
"Aww, you care for me, don't you?" Merlin said with a wide grin.
Uther shot him a glare. "I care for your mother, you are the bane of my existence." He said, sipping his wine.
"Well, if I wasn't, Arthur would be. So I guess you just have to be happy that you're an uncle." Merlin replied still smiling.
Arthur choked on his drink, coughing to clear his throat and Morgana's mouth hung open.
"Don't remind me. It's bad enough having to keep an eye on you for Hunith. *sigh* My younger sister can be a handful."
Everyone in the room sat or stood staring at the annoyed Uther and grinning Merlin.
"Wait," Arthur said. "Merlin is your nephew?" Uther nodded. "So he's my cousin?"
Uther rolled his eyes, "yes."
Arthur sat back, staring at Merlin.
"I guess that explains where you get that sarcastic tongue of yours..."
Merlin just continued grinning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You like? Comment.
Find something grammatically wrong? Comment to correct.
Want me to update? Comment in all caps. In other words, if you saw this as good even a tiny bit, then comment. Don't even have to write much. You could put TU for "Thumbs Up" or GJ for "Good Job."
Helheim, you could put              for "I'm too lazy to actually write anything but I like it and want you to update."

Just as long as you comment so I know to continue the story everything will be alright (I hope).

Other than that you can Vote and/or Follow and hopefully keep reading as I update.

And.......

Arigatougozaimashu!!!!!!!!!!! (Thank you very mush!!!!!!!!!!!)