Chapter I: Pound It

Hello all to my new fanfic! I know I have so much writing to do for others, but I had this perfect idea for a MariChat fanfic that I NEEDED to write it before I lost it in my mind of madness. I hope you all enjoy this as much as I will probably enjoy writing it! 

Enjoy!

Love, Stark 

"Pound it!" Chat and I said in unison as we finished our battle against The Evillustrator.

"Well M'Lady, it's time for me to go before I turn back to my normal self." Chat gives me a wink as he then runs out the sliding doors and into the moonlight of Paris. I watched him leap from rooftop to rooftop and smiled. Turning over to Nathaniel, I kneel down and help him up from the hard wood floor of Chloe's room.

"Are you ok?" I asked as he stood up and gave a shy smile.

"Yeah, I'm good. Thanks for saving me I guess." He said without making eye contact with me.

"No problem. I enjoy saving people." A beep goes off. I forgot that I only now have two minutes left before I turn back to Marinette. "Have a good night!" I yelled as I grabbed my yoyo and swung it out the window and it connects to a roof and I use it to help me swing all the way home. Enjoying the wind against my face I smile as I run on top of the buildings in Paris. The city of lights looked beautiful from the view I have swinging. I enjoy being Ladybug, and it's a great way for me to give back to the people who don't deserve to be cursed with a black akuma. Landing on my rooftop, I open up the trapdoor to my room and fall down to my bed that is right below it.

"Tikki, spots off." I said as I transform back to Marinette. A shy, and clumsy soon to be senior in high school.

"Good job today Marinette! You and Chat Noir worked well together as Marinette and Ladybug!" The tiny red and black ladybug kwamii said as he floats in front of me.

"I guess we do. Yet, he can still be a tiny bit annoying with his puns and cockiness, he is still a great partner." I said as I lay back on my bed and sigh. All the running around and fight has gotten me tired and sore. I mean my goodness; I think am more fit than Kim at this point. Tikki goes and lays down on a little pillow on my shelf and munches on a cookie that is left there for her. I smile as I then climb down my bed and change into my pajamas for the night. Sliding off my clothes, I place them in the hamper as I then put on my pink and black dotted pajamas. Sitting down at my desk, I take out my pigtails then grabs my brush and starts to brush my long black hair as it falls down my back.

Knock Knock

What the heck? I heard a knock on my window. I stood up and walked over to the window and opened it looking out to see a pair of green cat eyes looking at me.

"Hello Princess."