Chapter 2

Now it's already been 6 months since i'm being Young Master Jeon's personal maid. Things has been smooth. . sort of... 

Well, i don't know what i was really feeling. I think in this 6 months, maybe i have been developing feeling towards my own young master. So??!! Is that so wrong?!! You can't put the blame just on me! Urhhh, actually things are a bit complicated since that one kiss.

Ouh yes! There is a kiss happened between me and my young master. I-it's nothing i guess! since young master actually asked for it. Okay, okay! Here's the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It is a sunday morning. The sun shines so bright and the day look awesome to live. I'm doing my job as young master's personal maid like always. I cleaned his room and more. Suddenly, young master entered his room with a frown face. I asked him why since i was curious.

"young master, what is bothering you? do you wanna share?"-luna

"non of your business"-jungkook

"well.... o-kayyyyy~ but i am all ears if you wanted to share.."-luna

Then the silence strikes. It was about 10 minutes before young master actually opened his heart to tell me.

"Luna, what was it like to kiss someone?"-jungkook

"b-bwo??! a k-kiss?"-luna

I was blushing into red when i hear the questioned. Then i just chuckled back at young master for an answer. Young master frowned his face again when he got my respond. 

"i'm being serious here."-jungkook

"b-but young master, a kiss for me should be with someone you love and you must have feelings towards each other. If not, it's just something regular and not special."-luna

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

After the i answered my young master's question, suddenly he approached me and only for a second we were both in a complicated situation. He was right there, in front of me with a serious face looking into my eyes and i was there with my movement being locked to the wall behind me.

Our face was just a few inches away and our lips are almost kissed! My heart was trembling from the feeling i felt. My stomach feels like there was a thousand and thousands of  butterflies, and i can feel young master Jeon's breath slapping my skin. It was warm and cozy and can make me melt my heart just with his warm breath beneath my skin.

Not with a blink of an eye, suddenly my lips was pressed by his. His soft and warm lips were kissing mine like there was no tomorrow. I was about to push him away but the pleasure of kissing Young Master Jeon Jungkook's lips are just hard to resist. When i was about to comfort myself for the kiss and lean back, his lips were apart from mine. 

I groan of frustration. I looked up at his face that was smirking to me and i think my face was flash in red! Yoyemgeyhhhhh!! what did i just do?? I enjoy the pleasant of his lips and i wanted more?! 

"so you like the kiss??"-jungkook

"n-no! i-i'm just shocked! i. . . .i was. . ."-luna

"luna, i know you love me right? well, obviously since you're my maid and you've seen my half naked. . . . ."-jungkook

"no!"-luna

I suddenly hit my young master's chest because i just remembered something. He gave me a confused look on his face and like asking 'the hell is wrong with this girl'. I looked at him in the eye with me bitting my lips. Then, there is were i saw my young master's face. 

The great Jeon Jungkook was turning himself on for ME?!!! the reaction on my young master's face was all written. It is written 'LUST'.

"w-why are yo. . . ."-luna

He pushed my against the wall and locked all my movement. I felt his breath on my neck and i heard young master was whispering something to my ears.

"don't you ever bite your lips again."-jungkook

"w-why??"-luna

"because you are making me want you more, luna"-jungkook

The way he is saying my name, it was so soft and making me also want him more. I accidentally let a out small moan when his breath hits my neck and that is where everything starting to change.

"that's it. You are really challenging me, luna."-jungkook

He kissed me again but i resist! He looked up at me in the eyes.

"what is it now?!"-jungkook

"y-you c-can't..."-luna

"can't what??"-jungkook

"WE, can't.."-luna

"can't what luna?"-jungkook

"can't be together! why don't you understand that, young master? I'm your maid and will always be your maid. Nothing more."-luna

"i know you want me too, luna. I can sense that in your eyes, and i think you also knows that i really. . really. . "-jungkook

"r-really what??"-luna

"really WANT you, more and more babe."-jungkook

And then, my young master continued the kisses between us and i just can denied him anymore. Yes. I'm in love with my young master and i can't resist the feeling i am having for him. Even though i know, somehow our relationship can't go further ahead. .  i just always hope that as much as i love jungkook, he loves me the same.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The night feels slow and like being paused. The moment i had with jungkook just keep on replaying on my mind. Suddenly i hear a voice calling my name in a soft and gentle way.

"luna, why are you so scared about us?"-jungkook

"because you are my young master and i'm just your maid. We are forbidden to fallen love with each other"-luna

"now. . .who makes those lunatic rules?"-jungkook

"young master, it is just how it works."-luna

"but i just want you to know that, even if it is forbidden, i will always love you because you are my first and last love that i would like to own forever."-jungkook

"young master, i'm just a maid.."-luna

"so, i do own you. And i WILL OWN YOU FOREVER to only myself."-jungkook

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.THE END.