@puredirectionar asked: Do your parents know about this book? Hell no.

@puredirectionar asked: How did your friends and classmates react when they came to know about your book? As I think I may have said before, no one knows on either end. My friends know that I have a Wattpad story that's doing really well but they don't know the title of (or anything about it), and everyone on here doesn't know a ton about me (I think?) because I use a pseudonym. And honestly, how do you think people would react if they knew that I, a smol 15 year old, is writing a filthy story about weird kinks? That's why no one knows.

@puredirectionar asked: Do you still watch cartoons, fave show? Nope on both counts.

@puredirectionar asked: Genre of music you prefer and top 20 songs? I have an...eclectic...taste in music, so my top 20 songs probably reflects it. This list is subject to change, but right now it is:

1. Room Where It Happens from the musical Hamilton

2. Cabinet Battle #1 from the musical Hamilton

3. Sarah Smiles by Panic! at the Disco

4. Hallelujah by Panic! at the Disco

5. Death of a Bachelor by Panic! at the Disco

6. Rocky Road to Dublin by Celtic Thunder

7. Tír na nÓg by Celtic Woman

8. Seven Drunken Nights by Celtic Thunder

9. Collar Full by Panic! at the Disco

10. Two by Two from the musical The Book of Mormon

11. You and Me (But Mostly Me) from The Book of Mormon

12. Bean Phaidin by Celtic Woman

13. Oro Se Do Bheatha Bhaile by Celtic Woman

14. Your Obedient Servant from Hamilton

15. Say No To This from Hamilton

16. Dear Theodosia from Hamilton

17. Non-Stop from Hamilton

18. You'll Be Back from Hamilton

19. Ready to Go by Panic! at the Disco

20. LA Devotee by Panic! at the Disco

@LittleXAnna asked: What's your favorite color? Tie between blue and pink.

@Traffic-cone asked: What made you want to write this book and why Lexi and James for characters? As I've already said, I wanted to experiment with writing some kinks and I'd written a draft of a story I might publish called The List with Lexi and James for characters, but I decided that they would fit better with Little Lexi's storyline.

@Daddysbabyboy asked: What's your favorite ice cream flavour? Mint chocolate chip all the way!

@queendork49 asked: How did you first find out about the whole DDLG thing? Tumblr, where all good decisions are made.

@Littlelady459 asked: Weirdest childhood memory? That's tough, but probably challenging my cousin to a pineapple-eating contest (long story) (I won)

@xXxTashaxXx asked: When did you realise you were into DDLG? I don't remember exactly, probably about a year and a half ago.

@momdroppedme_oops (what the fuck is your username) asked: Who's your least favorite YouTuber? Filthy Frank ugh

@rSlover125 asked: What age did you discover DDLG and found that you were into it? Yikes probably 14

@xprxncessx asked: What is your favorite genre of books/stories? At the current time it's nonfiction (specifically dealing with the American Revolution and little-known stories like that of Thomas Jefferson and the giant moose) but this is subject to change at any time.

@YourAverageGayKid asked: What made you want to become an author? I have so many stories playing out in my head that would be a shame to waste if I didn't write them down.

@YourAverageGayKid asked: Do you wish you could take back what you've written? I wish I could heavily revise, yes, but not delete entirely.

@tumblrlucaya asked: Favorite TV series? Right now it is Sherlock but I also love Doctor Who, Broadchurch, Jessica Jones, and Daredevil (but I haven't seen season 2 yet so if you spoil it I will block and report you I swear to god).

@Gamoralastalliance asked: Are you really a little? Where did you find a master? Thanks for your skepticism, but I am actually a little and I don't have a master right now for several reasons.

@Thuggie0814 asked: Are you a little? See above.

@Thuggie0814 asked: Is Lexi's character based off of someone you know? For fuck's sake I'm not answering this again.

@Thuggie0914 asked: What inspired you to write this book? Boredom and experimentation

@theartgeek14 asked: Are you a little? Jesus Christ

@nellerz18 asked: What little age are you? It's not a set age but around 3ish

@prisoner136 asked: What is your favorite color? Neon black

@iloveniall143 asked: When are you going to update again? Shortly, so at my pace within a month.

@AnnaScott4: Are you going to update the story? See above.

@Theiawhite asked: What punishments does your daddy give you? Don't have one.

A/N: so I finally updated something at least. update is in the works, should be up within a couple weeks. I'm hardcore stressing atm and have no time to write anymore sorry.

EVERY TIME YOU LEAVE A RUDE COMMENT YELLING AT ME TO UPDATE, A KITTEN DIES.

seriously y'all I'm fine with friendly update comments but not rude ones.

k bye