Chapter 1

Hi ! My name is Luna. I'm 18 next month and i am helping my eomma by working as maid at the Jeon's mansion. This is because i'm saving money to enter college since this is my senior year in high school. My eomma has been working at Jeon's family since she was a teenager but the truth is my family has been serving Jeon's family for a really long time.

Today after school time ended, i went home and prepared myself quickly and to continue my work as a maid in the mansion. When i was clean in the rose garden that was in the area of the mansion, suddenly eomma came by to the garden and called my name.

"Luna dear! can you come here for a second"- eomma

"yes! i'm coming."- luna

I jogged to my mother who was smiling towards me. I smiled back at her and give her a weird face. I was wondering why i was called from out of blues.

"why is it eomma?"- luna

"dear, there is an order from the Master Jeon for you."-eomma

"ouhhh, jinja?? so, what is it??"-luna

"he, himself ordered you to be a personal maid for our young master."-eomma

"b-bwo??! personal maid??"-luna

"yes dear. You will start today."-eomma

"u-uhh.. O-okayyyyy"-luna

After eomma left and told me what to do, i quicken my steps and go around the mansion to a room which is located at the left wing of the mansion. The room belongs to our young master. I don't personally know who is our young master was but from the rumors that i heard around the mansion was he has the Greek God appearance or some said that a princes looking. There are other rumors that i heard like he was so handsome and some of the maid said that he is a phlegmatic attitude. That reminds me of someone who is super famous in my school. That guy was most wanted bachelor and the cause of our girls madness.

While i was walking, at last i arrived in front of a large door which is painted in navy blue color. Before i knocked at the door, i took a deep breath and trying to collect all the courage to knock on the door.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"come in."

I hear someone's voice inside the room that allowed my to enter. I turn the doorknobs and enter the room. I saw someone who was sitting on the white leather couch while reading a book. The book limited my sight to see the owner of this room, but suddenly he closed the book making my head snapped back to the reality.

"soooooo, you're the maid who is assisted for me?"

I nod my head as in yes. Then i raised my head to have an eye contact with the owner of the sweet soft voice. There is where everything change.

"j-jeon j-jungkook?!!!!"-luna

He was crossing his hand while smirking at me. Does he even know me? Waittttt, he's in the famous group so why would he know me.... But, what if he does know me?! I'm doomed!!! I asked him with a low voice.

"y-young m-master.. f-for served.."-luna

I bowed at him as in to respect him as my new young master that i needed to serve 24/7 since i was ordered to be his personal maid for now on.

"Kim Lu Na, right?"-jungkook

"y-yes young master."-luna

"so you know me right since we go to the same school"-jungkook

Jungkook asked me. I just nodded at him as in yes. I keep my eyes down to stare at my black lace shoe. I know that he is staring dagger at me, so that is why i don't dare to look him into the eye.

"i know you, luna-ssi.. you're the girl who is always skipping the gym class and go play piano right??"-jungkook

"h-hwo did you know!!"-luna

"no need for the screaming, dear maid. Now, you're mine."-jungkook

After that small meeting of introduction ourselves, i've been working as jungkook personal maid for almost 3 months now. At home, we are young master-maid relationship but when at school, we're just strangers. Nowadays, i kinda steal glancing at jungkook at school. Jungkook really has this two personality things.

When he's at the mansion, he was so lonely guy who likes the silence and reading books. Sometimes he spends his day at the library but mostly at the music room which is personally designed for him to spend his time writing songs or singing. The differences at school was he is such a playful person who likes to tease the girls with his charm or says something sweet and cheesy to make them fall for him. Also, he's all acting up like a prince and i think he broke already each and every girl's heart that has fallen into his charm.

"bring me my clothes, luna.. what are you daydreaming about? is it me??"-jungkook

Jungkook's soft voice made me snapped to the reality back. Actually, he was taking his bath and i was preparing his clothes but i was daydreaming until i didn't realize that he is already out of the bathroom. He was standing so close to me when i turn my back to face him. His hair was all wet and those abs! Maigucci~~ He did worked up lately but if this is the result, i would denied why the girls really into him. He was hot af!

"y-young master!! ohmaigad!! distance yourself, y-young m-master!"-luna

Jungkook was chuckled when he sees my respond. I think he was expecting one like i just did. Well, he won! My face turns into red scarlet as he laugh at myself. This is really embarrassing myself in front of this cocky little young master.

Woah, didn't i tell?? Sometimes, my Young Master Jeon Jungkook is full of himself. Cockily think he's the best of everything and he always said that i would fall in love with him one day since no one ever had resisted him before but i disagreed. I thought, if even i would fallen love with him. . at that time i would already been gone from here, far away from him so i would learn to forget about him.

"there's no need, right? I know you like what you see and you want some of these"-jungkook

While saying "these", he was referring to his abs and masculine body that is really making my eye can't stop looking at it not even one second.

Ouhhhh dear young master. . .i just can't resist you. Why??? Why???!

"don't try to disobey me, dear"-jungkook

That's the word i heard from him before i hear him chuckled.