Chapter 36: Fight for Us

Magsimula sa umpisa

Just a little more cyborg. Do it for the titans.

I used the rest of my energy and the power outlet near the battle to recharge. It was now or never.

"Cyborg, I think—I can't" Beastboy was also tired.

"We have to Beasty." One look from him I nodded and so did he. It was final

One more fight for the world and for the titans.

(Robin)

"Hello, Robin" That voice, the same voice that haunted my nightmares before. The same voice I locked out of my head until now. The same Voice I used to hear in my own thoughts.

"Slade." I knew it was him. This was to stimulate my worst fears and let them come to haunt me over again.

"Aren't you tired my boy? Chasing over some girl that could just forget about you when she wakes up or when she dies." I clenched my hands. I'd take my chances to be with her.

"You're not real Slade. You are just a made up figure of my deepest fears." I said to the shadows

"Oh but I wasn't before, was I Robin my boy." He laughed maniacally.

"Remember the fun we used to do?" I remembered the time I was Red X and the time where I imagined the bombs and him in the bridge. The ties I battled the hardest but he wasn't there. He was just here and there but for some reason he kept on appearing on my head. The things I kept hearing in my ears. The trouble I cause for the titans.

"Now, it's her turn to suffer." A spotlight shone ahead and there Stood Starfire. Head down and arm untied.

"Starfire? Starfire!" I ran to her the closer I got the happier I got. I was finally going to see her.

But then Slade stood beside her. His hand on her shoulder and when she looked up her bright eyes looked darker. I stopped short. Something was wrong.

"Hello Robin." She grinned but then her outfit changed. Her old clothes turned black. She was like Red X but in a girl b\version. Much darker, much more evil than what I was before.

"No. Snap out of it Starfire! They're using you!" I shouted but she just laughed at me. She made a green orb float around her hand.

"No one is using anyone Robin. It was my plan form the beginning." She laughed and memories flashed through the walls. All our laughter, our fun times, memories all of them.

"This was all a plot to destroy you Robin. And you were so gullible to believe me." She looked at me pitifully. It made me weak to my knees but I know this isn't real.

"Oh why do you deny Robin? Can't accept my feelings were once false? Or its just you lost the one you have been fighting all along?" She snickered.

"Wake up Starfire! This isn't you!" I tried shaking it off. Shaking that I was starting to believe her lies.

"Then come and fight Robin. I'll show you that I am not the girl you once loved." I was hesitating. But this isn't real and I want her back. I wasn't the best friend and the girl I loved back.

I surged forward, not thinking what was going to happen next.

(Cyborg)

It was hard but I was still fighting. Not much of them left. But I also noticed the light, the glow on the titan tower. The one Raven made was going dim. It was either Robin was fighting or he was fading. And that can't be good.