Chapter 2

Levi's pov

"Levi! Hurry up! The first dancer's already off stage!" Hanji screeched as she pulled me into the illegal club.

Why the fuck did mike throw himself a party in an illegal club surrounded by prostitutes? He's engaged and gonna be a fucking dad in nine months. I groaned as hanji showed her face to that creepy girl behind the sliding panel.

"Ooh! Def leapord!" She ran to a spot near the stage to where a dancer was shaking her ass. Hanji was, as usual, being a crazy fuck and throwing dollar bills at her.

I groaned at the smell of sex, sweat, smoke and alcohol. I hated it. Those unsanitary booths, glasses and strippers making me gag. I found mike sitting in the center booth wearing a kings crown. I walked toward him and sat down on a chair on the side of him. He was grinning as one of the strippers strutted up to our table and Laid his body down on the surface of the table. Gross.

"You in the military?" The stripper purred.

"Yes I am. So are all of these guys." The stripper smirked and crawled over the table, not knocking over any drinks. He sat on mikes lap and stared into his eyes. He had a nice body. His waist was thinner than a usual man's and his hips were a small bit wider and his butt a bit bigger. Surgery probably. I saw the stripper glance down at mike's  hands he noticed the ring. He tutted and crawled off. He moved over the laps of the men sitting here. That means Erwin's, nile's, eld and gunther's until finally stopping on mine.

His face was barely showing through the thick lace of his mask. It left just enough room to show off his eyes and lips. His lips were plump and covered in red lipstick and his eyes were a brilliant mix of green and blue. The color of his eyes and the darkness of the mask made them stand out. Before I could realize what was happening, he ground his hips against mine and grabbed my hands. He placed them on his hips and pressed them firmly onto them, implying I needed to keep my hands there. He continued to grind against me until a jar of sugar was placed on the table by a freckled woman in a waiters outfit.

He smirked and got off me before moving all the drinks to one side of the table. He laid on his back and looked to everyone on the table before whispering, "pour some sugar on me."

At that moment I swear, at least two of the men sitting on the table popped boners. His request made people's heads turn from the tabled around us. Before we knew it, our table of five turned into a table of a dozen.

Mike was first to have a go, because it was his birthday. He took a spoonful of sugar and trailed it from the strippers chest to his belly button. "Now, lick it off." The strippers voice purred. I'd be lying if I didn't say I was immediately jealous of mike's position. Mike blushed and quickly licked the trail of sugar off before leaving to the men's bathrooms.

Everyone had a go on licking sugar from the stripper, even Hanji and Erwin, then it was finally my turn. I smirked before being bold and kneeling above him, making him yelp in surprise. I took the spoonful of sugar and trailed it across his chest. I stared at his figure and toned stomach before licking the sugar off of him. His body shook under me, he was biting his lip and had his eyes closed tightly. I chuckled at his sudden change in attitude. He went from demanding and seductive to a total submissive mess.

My fun was ruined when the manager of the place walked up to me and patted me on the shoulder. "Sorry to interrupt, but you and the others will be on in a moment." I nodded while pushing myself off the stripper. "And if you want to buy him for an hour tomorrow that's one hundred." So the stripper doubled as a prostitute... Wow...

"What's my payment for performing tonight?" The owner chuckled and gave me a key.

"You collect it from that room.'' With that he walked off leaving me oblivious to what he meant. I read the key to see the number one hundred and four printed onto it in curly writing. I shrugged and walked to Hanji and Erwin who were walking to the back room.