Update

Hi! Its been a while since I posted on wattpad and tell you what. Im actually writing a new story and i'm actually very proud of it. Its not a fan fiction but an actual novel.

I got my inspiration for my story because of my crush. Some parts of the story especially the Prologue is actually a true story.

But the story is actually not yet done since I'm still writing it but I already know what will happen for my ending. I will update again in this book when I publish it so you could check it out. The book's title is The Book of Us.

After i finish writing The Book of Us, I'm going to write another story titled My Road to You. The plot of the story is actually done but the ending is a no.
And after I finish writing My Road to You, I'm going to start again another story but i dont have any title for it yet. I'm so excited to write these stories and I can't wait to share it all to you. I really want to finish it all this summer but I don't know if I could.

Thank you all for the support for my first story Love Hate, i cant believe people would actually read this book. I wrote it back when i was twelve so i didnt really expected this.

Shout out to those who write fan fictions about books and films because believe it or not, its actually very hard. You have to look and read the books or watch the films to get the right line, you have to watch it so you know when's what, you have to get the right facts and all that.

When I tried writing a fan fiction, I never really thought it would be hard. I really love those fan fiction authors who are really dedicated to rewatch the films and read the books (I didn't do that 'cause I'm lazy as fudge( Fudge likes Umbridge lol idk ahahaha))

Thank you for all of you who supported my story and if it wasnt for manaro339 I wouldn't have continued this story. Thank you all once again and I love you! See you!