Chapter 3: Unexpected

Ellie's POV

"El, wake up" I heard Lucy's voice telling me to wake up "yeah yeah" I replied rolling to my back. "C'mon, they're waiting for us" "For what?" "I don't know but all I know is get up and get ready" "Yes mom" when I rolled back facing the ceiling I saw Lucy rolled her eyes.

Lucy is wearing a white t-shirt with a red vest while she was fixing her hair, me in the other hand is wearing a white T-shirt with a black vest with white buttons while braiding my hair.

"Let's go" Lucy suggested, I just nodded and follow Lucy outside.

We were walking towards Caspian and Edmund when Lucy broke our silence. "Do you like my brother?" She asked "No way, I would never feel like that towards him" I replied defensively " Then why are you so defensive?" Lucy teased "pshhh" we finally reach them "Oh look! Finally you guys arrive" Edmund said "Tonight were having a little celebration for you guys, you guys can go around now but Lucy you're comming with us" Caspian said "see you later then" I said before we separated ways.

I was walking when I saw Eustace in the corner of the ship. "Hey, why are you here?" "Nothing go mind your own business I want to be alone please" I just walk away not wanting any business with him. *sigh* I decided to wait for the celebration later

-----------

It was so loud. I'm looking for much but she's no where seen *sigh* " looking for someone?" Someone ask from behind me, Edmund , he stand there crossed arms. I took the opportunity to talk to him " why do you hate me?" Edmund looked surprised with my sudden question "I don't know, maybe because you're annoying" " what is annoying with me that annoys you?" "You know that's one of the annoying things about you ,leave me alone" Edmund said. He began walking away when I suddenly hold his arm" why?" " please just go away" " you're the one that approached me right? Did you approached me to annoy me?" Do you hate me?" I asked " yes I hate you, now please go away ". I didn't know I was crying until he said that, ' why am I feeling like this? Why do I care if he hate me?' Until now. "But I like you" I mumbled but he heard it " what?!" Now everyone's attention was now in the both of us. "I said I like you! I don't know when but now I know. It hurt me so much when you bully me, it hurts so much when you say you hate me, and it hurts so much when I see you with other girls, snogging their faces, it f**king hurts so much!!!!!!!" I then ran away from him, why am I so stupid 'stupid!" I keep repeating that word in my mind, scolding myself for liking someone like him.

I sat in the very corner of the ship.And  soon, the darkness take over me