CHAPTER 1

Aichi's dream 

I don't own cardfight vanguard nor the pics put up in this series..
Read on......

"Where am i...??"aichi whispered and started looking around the vast ground area to check if he could spot someone."anybody here !!! Mom! Kai-kun !!emi! !misaki-San!!kamui-kun!!!"aichi yelled out ,but there was no response. But  then a dark mist started appearing from nowhere as aichi noticed it and started running away from it ,as it moved towards him and in no time aichi was engulfed by that mist ."where am i ... and wat is happening to me ...where did this mist coming  from ..and how did i end up in this place"aichi thought while he was panting hard from running."nice to see u again sendou aichi .....it's been a while isn't it my Lord!!! ...."said a voice behind aichi . Aichi froze upon hearing that voice ,he didn't hav to turn around to find out about the owner of that voice coz ...there was only one person who addresses him in that way and it was ."v-void ...n-no l-link joker .."aichi said as he remained in the same position ." Not bad!! my lord!! You still haven't forgotten about me ....how nice of you ..!!but ....."link joker spoke  as link joker disappeared and appeared in front of aichi as aichi stepped back." Don't worry my Lord, I won't hurt you ,....it's just that I wanted to see u again ,aichi" link joker said as he changed the way he addressed aichi .aichi turned around to run away but then that  black mist caught him. "Now!!now!! aichi ...u can't escape from me ,coz I'm a part of u and u can't run from urself now can u .." link joker said as it caressed aichi's cheek and stopped its hand at his jaw line ." Noo.... ur not a part of me not now not ever "Aichi said as he struggled against the mist that held him . " and stop calling me that ....I'm not your Lord so stop making assumptions and just leave me alone ....."aichi said as he wiggled against link jokers hand ."tsk ,tsk,tsk, ur  always like this aren't u .....doing things the hard way ...!!!"link joker said."now, it's time !! Ready! aichi !!! To fulfill....... ur promise !!!or did u happen to forget it!!!"void ask as aichi lowered his head on hearing the word promise."no..i d-dint "aichi said tears started trickling down .Link joker was taken aback by the sight.aichi slumped onto the ground as the mist  loosened the grip .Link joker keeled down to aichi's level and was shocked to see that aichi was crying and asked " my Lord ,  are u alright?? U ...r... going to fulfill that promise, aren't u??? Link joker  asked . Aichi nodded his head slowly as link joker smirked by the response and helped aichi to stand up so that aichi's half weight rested on link joker as he started guiding aichi to walk towards some place as aichi obeyed and did so ,as he was left with no other option.But after some time aichi abruptly stopped walking, confusing link joker as aichi lifted head and stared at  link jokers eyes with his tear filled azure orbs with great intensity and  he said "link joker .....I ..I.h-have a request ...c-Cann u fulfill it p-please ...." "just one I...I promise "aichi asked as link joker broke the contact and looked away "and wat would that be..??Link joker asked even though he knew wat his request would be ."I ..I... "aichi started but was interrupted by link joker"fine as u wish ..aichi" link joker said as he teleported both of them to a place ."this is ...."aichi started as he looked around "kai-kun's apartment" aichi said as he looked at link joker who was still preventing to make an eye contact with aichi ."how did u  .....??"aichi asked but was interrupted " I understand and know u so ...that doesn't matter now just get over with it "link joker said avoiding eye contact. Aichi smiled and turned around towards kai ,and started walking weakly towards him but, before he could reach kai, link joker pulled aichi and hugged him, and at the same time cast a spell onto the sleeping kai .aichi was shocked by link jokers action as he gasped ,but in order to cover his actions link joker  whispered something in aichi's ear as aichi blushed very badly but link joker frowned at his reaction and turned around so that aichi couldn't see his irritated face . Aichi ,again started moving towards kai and he sat down next to him and caressed his cheek and said "kai -kun ,arigatho ...,arigatho for everything u hav done for me for  giving me blaster blade !! For vanguard !!for all the friends u hav  given me through v-vang-guard "aichi had started tearing up as link joker shifted his attention towards aichi ."misaki-San!!kamui-k-kun,miwa-kun!!,morikawa..izaki and every one else ....It's becoz of u,that I started entering tournaments ...and that I could meet all our other frnds .... team dreadnought .,team ceaser ..,team sit genius ..., team asteroid .." at the mention of team asteroid aichi started laughing a bit as link joker raised a brow . " ...and thank u for the most important thing that u hav given me ....your  love!!!thank u for that, I would never want to forget how it felt ...."aichi said as he covered his face with his bangs and placed his royal (or was it gold paladin) paladin deck near his bed. And he bent down as he kissed  kai gently and then got up as he turned towards link joker ." Ur done my Lord ??..." link joker asked noticing aichi .aichi nodded his head and turned back to glance at kai during which link joker had a smirk on his face ."sayonara kai-kun ...take care "aichi thought as he said "let's go link joker, now, I'm ready to fulfill the promise "aichi said as he turned around to go back . Link joker supported him to stand and glanced at kai as he smirked " toshiki kai ... U were the one who separated me and aichi right!!!  Now I'll do the same for u now separting him frm you again ...." link joker thought ," u were the one who took him away frm me right !!now, you'll send him back to me ....'link joker thought as he turned around to face aichi and smiled at him " kai ...we'll meet again ...till then enjoy ur peace i.e. if u can have any ..m"link joker thought  as he teleported them back to that same place ,and after some time of walking they reached a place with a huge vanguard circle like circle with a throne placed at the centre of it. Link joker carefully guided aichi to the throne and placed him on it ,as the circle started glowing and then ,they were transported to Cray ,and after some time they were back at the throne site as aichi fainted  after that  ."even after going through all that,  u still hav so much power left in u my Lord..."Link joker said as he caressed aichi cheek ."no wonder that u were the chosen one for it ..... just wait a little longer my lord ....till the time is right "link joker said as he brushed some off aichi's hair . "Then ,even that toshiki kai can also not separate u frm fate and, that has been decided. then wat will u do kai  .....till Then ,rest my Lord!!" Link joker  said as he stared at the clear blue sky with a smirk plastered on his face .

Chapter 1 is done finally ...let's see!!!what did link joker do to kai !!what was the promise link joker was taking about !!!!why did aichi agree to fulfill it !!!what really happened to them we they were transported to Cray !!!! What is the fate of aichi that kai can't save him frm !!! Lots of questions .... the future chapters will answer them ...we just hav to wait fr them   ........

Jasminelyon-San thank u for ur comment it was that motivation you gave me led me to write this new chapter so.....thank you!!!!

Any mistakes or changes in the plot or any other pair  U want me to include  ...pls let me know about them ..

And look how cute aichi is in that pic man .....aww

Thank u for reading chapter 1 of 'CARDFIGHT VANGUARD -AICHI'S MEMORY LINK'

Sayonara !!see you guys in the next chapter! !!!! ..... .