Little Alibaba-Part 1

"ALADDIN!" Alibaba shouted as he looked around for his blue haired friend. He was done with training and Morgiana was talking with Masrur about her strength, leaving Alibaba alone and with nothing better to do, he went off to find out what Aladdin was doing. He was simply walking through one of the many halls, that ran through Sinbad's palace, as he headed toward the gardens. Aladdin was usually there practicing his magic with or without Yamuraiha when they weren't studying. As he approached the large open space of the garden, he saw Aladdin trying to do something. But with his back turned to the blonde, Alibaba couldn't see what the young Magi was holding.

"ALADDIN!" Alibaba shouted in excitement as he ran toward the blue haired Magi. Hearing the voice, Aladdin turned around to see Alibaba a few feet away from him. The boy then looked down at what he was holding. It was a blueish green potion that he was trying to make, but he had no idea what it was supposed to be or what it could do.

"Hey, Alibaba! Can I try something on you?" He asked the blonde prince.

'What?...' Alibaba wondered as he got closer to the blue haired boy. But before he could say anything, he was soon covered in the strange sticky substance that was once in the small bottle. "ALADDIN! What is this?!" Alibaba shouted in disgust and anger as he tried to shake off the goo. Aladdin just stood there as he studied Alibaba for any signs of change, but none happened.

"It... Didn't work." He said in disappointment as he hung his head down.

"WHAT?!" Alibaba shouted furiously at his friend. Suddenly Alibaba felt a little strange... 'W... what's going on?' He thought to himself as the liquid started to steam. "W... What's happening?!" He shrieked and started to fan away the steam. Aladdin stared in excitement and wonder as Alibaba was consumed by the strange blueish smoke. After a while, concern started to show on Aladdin's face as the steam grew more instead of disappearing.

"H... Hey, Alibaba? Are you alright?" He asked as he tried to fan some of the smoke away. Aladdin then became even more worried for his friend once he didn't respond back.

"What's going on here?" Sinbad asked as he appeared in the entrance way with Jafar.

"I poured my experiment on Alibaba and smoke appeared and It won't go away!" Aladdin shouted in panic as he frantically tried to fan the smoke away. This caught Jafar's attention immediately as he ran over to help, but was consumed by the blueish steam as well.

"JAFAR!" Sinbad and Aladdin yelled. They both started to hurriedly fan away at the smoke in fear for their friends.

"Use your wind magic or something!" Sinbad yelled at Aladdin.

"Oh yeah!" The young Magi exclaimed as he remembered a wind spell that could help them. Once he cast the spell, wind suddenly appeared and blew the blueish smoke away, but what it left behind was not what they had expected... At all... There, right in front of them, sat two small figures in piles of clothes. One was a blonde haired boy with bright golden eyes, around the age of 7. A red colored rope hung loosely around his neck, and a white cloth draped over his shoulders that helped cover his small body. The second one had white hair, freckles, and grey eyes. He appeared to be around 12 and had a pale yellow and green tunic on that was way too big for him, but was able to stay on him. The two small kids stared up at the blue haired magi and the purple haired king. Both had confused and curious looks as they stared up at the two large figures.

"W... Where am I?" The blonde haired boy asked as he looked around the even larger gardens. 'This isn't the slums...' He thought. "And where is Kassim and Mariam?" He asked as he slowly stood up, taking the cloth with him. Aladdin and Sinbad stared at the child in shock. The blonde then looked down at his clothing with a very confused expression. "Why are my clothes so big?" He asked as he lifted up an arm to his side as he observed it. Then another question hit him as he looked them over. "When did I wear this?" He asked himself as he held up a dark green shirt. The white haired child just stared at the blonde in shock before glared up at Aladdin.